Fire Pete

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
I want my Team run like the damn ninnies i hate them but im so sick of Peteball and looking good for a a while and sucking in the end this game was the perfect showcase to show how the ninnies get it and we don't man pete is trash hasn't sniffed anything since 2014 its almost 10 years later guess 1 superb owl gets you that but man wow

James in PA

Reaction score
Again, he's not going anywhere. He's certainly not retiring. If it's up to him, he'll be murdering gum on the sidelines until he's 103. And as far as getting fired, he's going to point to last year's draft and the flashes they showed at the middle of this season and convince Jody that next season will be "the year."

OP
OP
hawkcrazzed

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
Again, he's not going anywhere. He's certainly not retiring. If it's up to him, he'll be murdering gum on the sidelines until he's 103. And as far as getting fired, he's going to point to last year's draft and the flashes they showed at the middle of this season and convince Jody that next season will be "the year."
Man watching that D and Demeco Ryans i want some of that pls jody the biggest way to put it there back up Dline was almost getting to geno so the starters could sit

That old saying we won the battle they won the war is really starting to sink in

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Carroll isn’t getting fired. Not after this game. And definitely not after this season. Carroll will see through his remaining years of his contract and then maybe Jody Allen will sell the team and Carroll retires.

Make no mistake, Paul Allen’s, estate details the Seahawks and the Blazers are to be sold following his passing.

When, we will not know for sure but I’m thinking the team will be sold following Carroll’s contract expiring is my guess.

chrispy

Reaction score
Sherm said some 12s have taken Pete for granted for the past several years, but he's definitely answered those questions this year with his Coach of the Year season...over delivering in difficult circumstances. You don't know what you got til it's gone type of thing...

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Sherm said some 12s have taken Pete for granted for the past several years, but he's definitely answered those questions this year with his Coach of the Year season...over delivering in difficult circumstances. You don't know what you got til it's gone type of thing...
Shem also showed up drunk on his wife's parent's door step so...

OP
OP
hawkcrazzed

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
Ya Sherm is in media now and trying to get ppl to forget his police report Pete knew college and out talented teams when he first came in the league since about 2015 he hasn't been able to out talent teams and this is what we get

cymatica

Reaction score
What does this hear say have anything to do with this topic? Should people discredit you for whatever you have going on in your personal life? Throw shade there guy, like you're invincible.
It's not just that. He is an arrogant jerk who has to be right all the time and never admits when he is wrong. He was a complete db to Jim Moore then tried to gaslight everyone saying it never happened when it was on camera.

I'm not a fan of Mike Salk at all, but he got invited on his show, called in for an interview, then just completely treated him like crap and tried to tell him he wasn't allowed to ask him questions on his own show. Salk even offered to discuss why he had a problem with him and he wouldn't. If he had beef with Salk, he should have manned up and hashed it out instead of crashing the radio show.

He is a disrespectful ahole

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I want my Team run like the damn ninnies i hate them but im so sick of Peteball and looking good for a a while and sucking in the end this game was the perfect showcase to show how the ninnies get it and we don't man pete is trash hasn't sniffed anything since 2014 its almost 10 years later guess 1 superb owl gets you that but man wow
Define "Peteball." Just trying to see something here.

OP
OP
hawkcrazzed

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
That wasn't my angle, bud. Didn't mean to twist your underoos.

My contention is that his flaw is getting AWAY from Peteball.
really how many times did u see a wr running behind the qb like when our O was good or 3 tight end sets or play action or any of the many things we do when the offense works
this run the ball up the middle which we did all day today and short passes cause we didn't have time for deep shots ya that is pete ball so sick of ppl passing off blame to other ppl pete is a damn hype man with no more hype that works

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
What did he not let the defense cook??? Blame Pete again yet has done leaps and bounds over what most expected from this team all while the performance of the guy traded away is showing it wasn’t on Pete. Many called for his head, the team was tanking yet performing well above expectation. The swings of some of our fanbase are ridiculous… fire, ope we’re winning all on board to the point of boasting and once a tough stretch hits its fire again. Everyone had this team even getting 4 wins a stretch, I got looked at sideways when I said they would get 7 to wins and be a tough out regardless. Young team with holes yet minus Week 2 they've had an opportunity to win every single one.