First Half...

TravTex

Reaction score
So, whoever is still around to remember me know I'm an old timer seahawks fan. I point that out for the evil traitor cries I'll hear, later. I'm also a Texans fan, which started because I like having a 'local' team to cheer on... And they're not the Cowboys.

I'm historically a Hawks jinx. I've watched far more Hawks losses than wins. Things I encourage to happen can go to supernatural lengths to not happen.

Today, I owned that and changed into my Andre Johnson jersey for the second half. You're welcome.

Gotta try to not watch this Hawks Superbowl...

djTOY2000

Reaction score
thanks for your sacrifice... you'll be expecting an Andrew Luck jersey in the mail this week for you to wear next sunday

OrFan

Reaction score
You used to write some funny stuff, well I guess you still do...you rooted for the Texans!

The reason you saw so many losses is that you haven't been here recently. Now go out and find a cow horn, fill it with wax, light it on fire and shove it up the place where the sun doesn't shine. If I remember correctly you are in the medical field, you can treat the burns. This will remind you to never doubt the Seahawks again.

Oh, and welcome back.

OP
OP
TravTex

TravTex

Reaction score
Oh, it wasn't DOUBT. It was, "Hey, I have a Texans jersey... I bet if I wear it they'll start losing!"

OrFan

Reaction score
Then again as I said, welcome back. The thought was good, but this team doesn't need it. You can stick around, wear a Hawk jersey, play with voodoo dolls, it doesn't matter. This team is good, they will overcome it. Relax and enjoy.

Latest posts