Florio: Hawks the favorite to land Julio

misfit

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1l6mh8vw said:
nanomoz":1l6mh8vw said:
There's already not enough balls to go around. If this is true, I don't understand.

Someone should lock Pete into a chair, brace his eyelids open (Clockwork Orange-style), and play the footage DK pouting then that pick-six, forced bubble screen.
I support the firing of any NFL coach assistant or head coach that ever calls a WR bubble screen in any NFL game.
Worst play in the NFL.

Biggest problem on that play was the dk motion, that's how they read it

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Fade":35s5z627 said:
I think its become pretty clear that the Seahawks feel like draft picks are overvalued league wide, and they believe they are better spent on known commodities.

Or maybe they realized they can't trust their own ability to draft good players.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Gilmore? Hell yes. Jones? Pass.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
AgentDib":5dhbhbfx said:
TheLegendOfBoom":5dhbhbfx said:
Seattle won with young talented players on rookie deals, now, all of a sudden, Carroll, doesn’t believe in that process anymore?
In my view it's more to do with them being in win now mode. A 2022 draft pick adds nothing to this season and the real upside of development prospects do not kick in for a year or two after they are drafted.

Our 2022 2nd rounder could be a key player three years from now, but this FO has been operating the last couple of seasons with an emphasis on finding birds in their hands. That has kept them in the playoffs but I agree that it's sharply limited their ability to rebuild a talented young core for the future.
I hope they find those “birds” soon.

The Adams trade for at least last years grade, looks similar to the Graham trade the first year.

Not great but not bad, but not good enough to warrant a trade for.

He didn’t improve the overall defense and he didn’t hurt the overall defense.

It stayed relatively neutral, and that hurts when your intentions are to improve the defense with Adams.