Votes: 117 63.9%
  • Jermaine Kearse - Wicked one handed catch, 129 yds, 1 TD

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Luke Willson - 4 recs, 1 TD

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I honestly only threw in the last two players for the contrarians. It's between Wilson and Bam Kam.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Kam Chancellor obviously. Should this even a question? Lol

irocdave

Reaction score
RW had an efficient game, but Kam was a difference maker. No question who gets the game ball.

irocdave

Reaction score
Weird repost. I will say it again, RW had an efficient non spectacular game, Kam had a great spectacular game.

Cartire

Reaction score
Kam is the main factor holding CAR to 10 in the first 55 minutes. That alone is what gave our offense the chance to succeed. Wilson did what he needed to do. He had so beautiful passes. And he delivered when the running game couldnt (at times.)

But Kam was lights out.

I have never seen somone jump so cleanly over the line....... twice. (he blocked the second kick btw)

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Kam set the tone on D with everyone else playing good.

Wilson played really good tonight but Kearse and Wilson made some great plays and lots of yards after contact tonight, that really boosted his stats.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Cartire":2dod00ww said:
Kam is the main factor holding CAR to 10 in the first 55 minutes. That alone is what gave our offense the chance to succeed. Wilson did what he needed to do. He had so beautiful passes. And he delivered when the running game couldnt (at times.)

But Kam was lights out.

I have never seen somone jump so cleanly over the line....... twice. (he blocked the second kick btw)

Naw he missed it because the kicker saw his azz had that blocked...typical pull shot. Kam didn't touch either one.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
To me, the game ball goes to Russ.

The ground game wasn't there and he was unbelievable on 3rd downs. 3TDs on third downs... are you kidding me?

I'd probably just give each Kam and Russ a ball.

OP
OP
SalishHawkFan

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Personally, I voted for Kam, but Wilson was 8-8 on third down for 193 yds and 3 TDs. So yes, IMO, it is a very debatable topic.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Kam's pick-6 was a 14-pt swing, as they were driving and had momentum toward a score. Not that we couldn't have put the game away with another possession, but Kam gets my pick.

kearly

Reaction score
Kam was awesome on two plays, the pick six and the 3rd and 10 stop. He also dropped the hammer on an earlier play which wasn't really that big a deal, but it was cool. And he jumped over the guard center gap twice, which was pretty sick.

But as awesome as Kam was, Seattle had something like a 96% win probability BEFORE his pick six. And the reason Seattle had such a huge chance to win wasn't because they were getting to Cam Newton, or stopping the Panthers on 3rd down, or stopping their run game, or stopping Benjamin. And it wasn't because of Lynch.

It was because Wilson was utterly ridiculous with the quick passing attack in this game, particularly in obvious passing situations.

This was his best game as a Hawk IMO. He's had better numbers in other games, but it's the way Wilson did it, killing their D with quick passing ala Drew Brees that made this one so satisfying. No sandlot "magic", this was a big boy performance by an elite QB.

kearly

Reaction score
That one handed TD catch by Kearse is one the best plays I've ever seen a Seahawks WR make. It was a one handed catch because the defender was blatantly grabbing his other arm. So he overcomes blatant (and uncalled) DPI, makes the catch, breaks a tackle, and outruns two other guys to the pylon. On 3rd down, no less. Incredible.

Kearse is to Wilson now what Jared Abbrederris was to Wilson at Wisconsin. He's the first guy Wilson looks for when he needs a big play.

razgriz737

Reaction score
I voted Kam, but Russell really fantastic tonight as well. For all the problems he's had with overthrowing this year, a lot of his passes tonight had REALLY nice touch.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
kearly":bie78sx1 said:
That one handed TD catch by Kearse is one the best plays I've ever seen a Seahawks WR make. It was a one handed catch because the defender was blatantly grabbing his other arm. So he overcomes blatant (and uncalled) DPI, makes the catch, breaks a tackle, and outruns two other guys to the pylon. On 3rd down, no less. Incredible.

Kearse is to Wilson now what Jared Abbrederris was to Wilson at Wisconsin. He's the first guy Wilson looks for when he needs a big play.

That was the first time I've looked at Kearse and said... 'this guy could actually be a legit NFL receiver.'

morgulon1

Reaction score
kearly":ijxzx0oi said:

He was awesome tonight.

october12thMAN

Reaction score
Nashville via Arlington High school, Arlington, WA
Cartire":33vh92zp said:

But Kam was lights out.