Game Moved to Tuesday

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Media darlings gotta shine. If it was the Broncos it'd be a different story. Oh wait that does familiar, doesn't it?

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Total Fing garbage.

Well, they been ******* annointed since day 1 this season. I guess that's what we get.

Rest up, hopefully get our guys off of the 19 list, and best chances for Tuesday.

Hope we don't have to fight the refs too.

Dammit. I was hoping that I saw the last of Fing Donald on the stupid appearance that ruined the Fox early show for me a few weeks ago.

Dunno. This crap continues too much more, and I'll be tuning out a bit next season I think.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll postpone any conspiracy thoughts since ours was one of three games moved. If we were the ONLY game, yeah, tin foil hat time for me.

The league announced Friday that Saturday's game between the Las Vegas Raiders and the Cleveland Browns has been moved to Monday while Sunday's meetings between the Washington Football Team and Philadelphia Eagles, and Seattle Seahawks and L.A. Rams have been moved to Tuesday.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Every team has their 53 plus 16 on practice squad, yet now this is about who SOME teams would like to have available.

Oh, and to increase the screwing of us, that WFT/Eagles game will play at the same time so we're really not "primetime" or nationwide.

kidhawk

Reaction score
The good news is that there may be more opportunities for fans outside of Seattle to see the game

Scorpion05

Reaction score
This is yet another example of media and league bias towards Seattle and the Seahawks that will of course go ignored by people who refuse to acknowledge that bias exists. Pathetic

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
kidhawk":3mu8xnj0 said:
The good news is that there may be more opportunities for fans outside of Seattle to see the game
Not for here in Baltimore. We'll more than likely have the Skins/Eagles game. Looks like I'll be watching on the CPU.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Scorpion05":9vgwhnp3 said:
This is yet another example of media and league bias towards Seattle and the Seahawks that will of course go ignored by people who refuse to acknowledge that bias exists. Pathetic
:34853_doh:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Scorpion05":3dkgv7i4 said:

What about the other games that got moved, are there good conspiracy theories for those teams too. Or is it just us?

btw, without Lockett, we got no chance to beat the Rams, with our without covid protocol players.

So you better hope he's available by Tuesday.

BamKam

Reaction score
Scorpion05":2durefbo said:

I knew the anti Seattle tin foil hat conspiracy theories would be coming I just didn't realize it would be so soon.

kidhawk

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":26q12p94 said:
kidhawk":26q12p94 said:
Not for here in Baltimore. We'll more than likely have the Skins/Eagles game. Looks like I'll be watching on the CPU.

I’m sure the east coast will mostly get the Washington/ Philadelphia game but previously it was basically the extreme NW and the LA area getting ours. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I’d like to see the East coast game played in prime time for them and let our game be scheduled for immediately after. That would be ideal but I doubt we get that lucky.

Edit: I just checked and they definitely are at the same time. I’d imagine that the map will be mostly west coast for our game and east coast for the other game with the central and mountain portions splitting up which game is played.

Rat

Reaction score
I understand the decision, but I dont like that they aren't postponing our game the following week against the Bears. That seems like a safety issue for us.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So, it's not ok for people to think this looks pretty damn fishy? Got it..........

Also, how convenient that the Rams get TWO extra days after MNF. Seems legit :roll: :roll:

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
BamKam":3fqn9r58 said:
Scorpion05":3fqn9r58 said:

I knew the anti Seattle tin foil hat conspiracy theories would be coming I just didn't realize it would be so soon.

Call it what it is, effing pathetic. You know why people think Seattle fans are the whiniest fans? Because we are. Three games get moved but oh no somehow it's anti-Seattle! We'll for sure have our best WR back and the WR corp can make up their missed practices. "Hope we don't have to fight the refs too" after a victory against SF with us clearly getting the benefit of the calls, 3 or 4 primetime games this year and one of the most visible players in the league - but it's wailing and flailing about some bulls_t conspiracy theories that are 100% embarrassing. Whiney little children.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Says the guy who is whining about other people whining, in HIS EYES.
Maybe worry about yourself. Clearly people are not supposed to have actual opinions on Dot Negative

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1wyj0oyj said:
Scorpion05":1wyj0oyj said:

What about the other games that got moved, are there good conspiracy theories for those teams too. Or is it just us?

btw, without Lockett, we got no chance to beat the Rams, with our without covid protocol players.

BamKam":1wyj0oyj said:
Scorpion05":1wyj0oyj said:

The NFL released protocols in July, stating that games will not be postponed and that if a team has an outbreak, they risk forfeiting.

The Seattle Seahawks, in response, has been THE MOST RESPONSIBLE TEAM in the league when it comes to Covid. Testing twice as much as any other team, wearing masks at times even in practice. Russell Wilson even tests every day. We have had amongst the fewest positive cases in the league.

Three playoff teams are at risk of forfeit due to massive outbreaks (The Rams, Browns, Washington), and the league reschedules those games at the expense of the Raiders, Eagles, and Seahawks. And you want people to believe that this is all by the book, fully logical, and not based on any bias whatsoever in terms of how those teams are valued in 2021. Okay.

You are absolutely right that the NFL doesn't cater to certain owners and teams, and that there is no evidence of the NFL having a history of bias. It is all tin foil, conspiracy theory stuff.

It is absolutely disgusting that teams who have done things the right way, get zero reward for doing so. And yes, count me as someone who believes Russell Wilson can still perform well even without Lockett. Lockett playing isn't even the point, pretending as if the national media gives a crap about Seattle as a city is laughable. A basketball team is not coming back here, and if the next owner has the chance to sell the Seahawks they will. You should thank Paul Allen for that.

What other biases do we want to pretend doesn't exist in America? Political biases? Social biases? Since every criticism of bias is a conspiracy theory when there's a track record of Seattle getting the short end of the stick in sports. Have a conversation for once instead of dismissing people.

BamKam

Reaction score
Scorpion05":3b0z6a4f said:
Sgt. Largent":3b0z6a4f said:

BamKam":3b0z6a4f said:

The NFL released protocols in July, stating that games will not be postponed and that if a team has an outbreak, they risk forfeiting.

The Seattle Seahawks, in response, has been THE MOST RESPONSIBLE TEAM in the league when it comes to Covid. Testing twice as much as any other team, wearing masks at times even in practice. Russell Wilson even tests every day. We have had amongst the fewest positive cases in the league.

Three playoff teams are at risk of forfeit due to massive outbreaks (The Rams, Browns, Washington), and the league reschedules those games at the expense of the Raiders, Eagles, and Seahawks. And you want people to believe that this is all by the book, fully logical, and not based on any bias whatsoever in terms of how those teams are valued in 2021. Okay.

You are absolutely right that the NFL doesn't cater to certain owners and teams, and that there is no evidence of the NFL having a history of bias. It is all tin foil, conspiracy theory stuff.

It is absolutely disgusting that teams who have done things the right way, get zero reward for doing so. And yes, count me as someone who believes Russell Wilson can still perform well even without Lockett. Lockett playing isn't even the point, pretending as if the national media gives a crap about Seattle as a city is laughable. A basketball team is not coming back here, and if the next owner has the chance to sell the Seahawks they will. You should thank Paul Allen for that.

What other biases do we want to pretend doesn't exist in America? Political biases? Social biases? Since every criticism of bias is a conspiracy theory when there's a track record of Seattle getting the short end of the stick in sports. Have a conversation for once instead of dismissing people.

I think the NFL protocols are ridiculous and stupid to begin with but I do not think they have a vandetta against the Seahawks because they are playing a playoff team.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
FattyKnuckle":2qfvd2m9 said:
BamKam":2qfvd2m9 said:
Scorpion05":2qfvd2m9 said:

Call it what it is, effing pathetic. You know why people think Seattle fans are the whiniest fans? Because we are. Three games get moved but oh no somehow it's anti-Seattle! We'll for sure have our best WR back and the WR corp can make up their missed practices. "Hope we don't have to fight the refs too" after a victory against SF with us clearly getting the benefit of the calls, 3 or 4 primetime games this year and one of the most visible players in the league - but it's wailing and flailing about some bulls_t conspiracy theories that are 100% embarrassing. Whiney little children.

I don't argue about refs, or the actual potential that gambling could influence games. I'm not as naive as you are, but I also don't debate topics like that.

I also don't really care if you call me a whiner. People who complain about any kind of bias in this country (political, racial, social, wealth biases) are dismissed as whiners playing the victim from callous people incapable of having a compassionate debate.

There is a bias towards Seattle sports. Pretending otherwise is to act as if coastal cities care that much about what happens in the mid-west/small towns of America. Or as if there aren't agendas and biases. No one outside of Seattle, cares about this city. I don't live in Seattle, I can confirm that very few people care.

When the Sonics were sold, no one outside of Seattle cared. When Russell Wilson leaves and the Seahawks get sold, no one will care.

Seattle is not a major media city. Pretending as if any discussion of favoritism towards cities and sports teams is wrong is hilarious, actually. There is in fact a history of bias, especially with the NFL and how they deliver punishment, fines, etc. In July, they had a clear Covid policy...teams like the Seahawks followed it to near perfection...and the moment key (and popular) playoff teams are at risk, they switch up their rules. After pressuring players to get vaccinated. Several Seahawks players have tweeted their anger about this (Diggs, Dunlap). KJ Wright on the Raiders is rightly upset, and the Raiders have been getting F'd by the league for quite some time. My point wasn't that the Seahawks are a target, it is that Seahawks players and sports are overlooked and the NFL does not care about accommodating this team. Whether you believe that or not is irrelevant because the actual consequences are there. We are not important in the sports world

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Scorpion05":2pa71cqz said:
The NFL released protocols in July, stating that games will not be postponed and that if a team has an outbreak, they risk forfeiting..

The protocols released in July that you're referring to were to specifically address unvaccinated player outbreaks in order to emphasize the importance of the players getting vaccinated.

Dan GrazianoDan Graziano @DanGrazianoESPN
Specifically, it said if a game cannot be rescheduled due to an outbreak among unvaxxed players, team would responsible would forfeit. These games could, in fact, be rescheduled, and outbreaks were not the result of unvaxxed individuals.

So if you're going to go down the tin foil hat conspiracy road, then again what vendetta or favorites are in play here for the Raiders and Eagles, who also got screwed cause their opponents had a big outbreak?

Latest posts