Geno is MR. CLUTCH

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Well I'm a little bit beside myself. Geno has had an average year at best. What happened to Pete's "always compete" motto? Now I'm not saying Lock is our QBOTF, but he comes in and beats the Eagles to boost us back into the playoffs picture. So there is no QB controversy? Geno comes back, and everyone thinks he's a God because he had a game winning drive against a 5-10 team, after he played a absolutely horrible 1st half, and in my opinion should have been pulled. Waaay to many games where we do nothing for 6-9 possessions in a row then all the sudden Geno wakes up, makes 2-3 throws and beats teams with losing records, that we should have put away by the 4th.
The thing is that Geno didn't play a horrible first half compared to Lock's first 3 quarters against the Eagles, who also have a bad defense. It'd be strange to pull him at this point. Even "his" red zone woes have mostly subsided in the past few weeks. I put his in quotes, because the entire offense has sucked in the redzone. The rushing game has also been the worst in the league inside the 20.

I can assure you, though, that not everyone thinks Geno is a god. That's not a matter of opinion, either - that's just a gauge on the community, especially given that 70% of the board wanted him benched coming out of Philly.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I really don't think anyone says he's a God though. In fact I don't think anyone, literally anyone, has said anything of the type. That's what I mean by misrepresentation. People say they think he's better then Lock and an average qb and you take it as people saying he's a God. Simply untrue
Maybe everyone is bored because of the holidays. It’s gotten weird in this thread though lol