Geno Smith: Comeback Player of the Year

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Doesnt piss me off at all. I just dont think its deserving. To finally having a good year after years of being terrible shouldnt constitute as an award. Coming back from an injury or something on those lines is more fitting.
BZEHNHNHNHH!!!! WRONG AGAIN, it really doesn't matter what you "Think", Geno HAS that award that was given to him by folks who ACTUALLY KNOW BETTER, eh Pitts?
LOLOLOL Kinda sucks to be on the outside of this (and many other) arguments eh?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Guess the biggest point being missed is that he wasnt good enough to start ahead of those QBs ahead of him. He still isnt and will never be. Lets not lose sight of that.
LOLOLOL, You are P*$$ing into the proverbial wind, A-G-A-I-N!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!!! (catches breath) HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
BZEHNHNHNHH!!!! WRONG AGAIN, it really doesn't matter what you "Think", Geno HAS that award that was given to him by folks who ACTUALLY KNOW BETTER, eh Pitts?
To YOU that's what it means, the FACT that the powers that be, AWARDED that CBPOY to Geno makes YOUR OPINION .....MOOT. LOLOLOL
LOLOLOL, You are P*$$ing into the proverbial wind, A-G-A-I-N!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA!!! (catches breath) HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
i can just imagine your toothless grin as you type this. what's a homeless methhead doing on .net? well, i guess even bums have cellphones nowadays

scutterhawk

Reaction score
i can just imagine your toothless grin as you type this. what's a homeless methhead doing on .net? well, i guess even bums have cellphones nowadays
Nope!, don't use a Cellphone, DON'T NOW, nor have I ever used your worthless choice of drugs, though I CAN tell, (and I'm loving the sh*t out of it) that I've hit a sore spot on your Fragile EGO, judging by your Weak Sauce response LOLOLOLOLOL

pittpnthrs

Reaction score

What kind of meds are you on in that nursing home?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Nope!, don't use a Cellphone, DON'T NOW, nor have I ever used your worthless choice of drugs, though I CAN tell, (and I'm loving the sh*t out of it) that I've hit a sore spot on your Fragile EGO, judging by your Weak Sauce response LOLOLOLOLOL

Still got that rotary in your room dont you?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I never said he didn't deserve it, not once. I just thought the name didn't match. Big deal, nicely done Geno.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Again you bring up the fact that the MEDIA are correct but aren't'' you one of the east coast bias/anti-"media" types? Why is it that pointing to the media as justification for this is ok now but not most every other time. I've brought this up several times but so far you haven't weighed in on it.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Again you bring up the fact that the MEDIA are correct but aren't'' you one of the east coast bias/anti-"media" types? Why is it that pointing to the media as justification for this is ok now but not most every other time. I've brought this up several times but so far you haven't weighed in on it.
Because I'm not going to waste my time trying to fix your f#@%ed up thinker.
You're on the wrong side of the facts in this matter, It's not my fault that you stepped in in, and now can't figure out how to get it off your shoes. HAHAAHAHAHAHAA!

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Guess the biggest point being missed is that he wasnt good enough to start ahead of those QBs ahead of him. He still isnt and will never be. Lets not lose sight of that.

Rivers and Manning have both retired, and right now Smith is good enough to start ahead of Wilson, and not by a little. Smith was a top-ten QB in 2022. Wilson was a bottom-three starting QB.

So Smith is good enough right now to start over all of those QBs that were ahead of him, and is likely to continue to be.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Crown Royal---BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!; Just galls the s#it out of you that you've been exposed as a Know Nuthin' Troll, and I'm lovin' it.

Lol. Those rose colored bifocals you wear sure are blinding you. I've said all along that the team would never do anything again under Pete Carroll and they wont. And now Geno Smith is your savior. Lolol. You poor delusional man.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Rivers and Manning have both retired, and right now Smith is good enough to start ahead of Wilson, and not by a little. Smith was a top-ten QB in 2022. Wilson was a bottom-three starting QB.

So Smith is good enough right now to start over all of those QBs that were ahead of him, and is likely to continue to be.

Smith was never good enough to start ahead of Wilson and he would still be sitting if Russ was still here.