Giants 2 yard drive

evergreen

Reaction score
I was watching the Rich Eisen show and he had this on there. They had a drive right after the pick six that lasted 4:42 had nine plays and went two yards. He was perplexed to say the least. Some first downs some penalties and a sack or two. Ha!

Jase

Reaction score
I saw that too. Pretty bizarre and something I didn't notice whilst watching.

Edit: The whole thing is worth watching I think but skip to 6:25 or so for the part where he explains that drive.

Hawknight

Reaction score
I was watching the Rich Eisen show and he had this on there. They had a drive right after the pick six that lasted 4:42 had nine plays and went two yards. He was perplexed to say the least. Some first downs some penalties and a sack or two. Ha!
No more perplexed than what our offensive total yards were in the 2nd half against the Rams that first game...it was pathetic...does anyone recall the actual numbers? All teams have been there now and then...some more than others

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
No more perplexed than what our offensive total yards were in the 2nd half against the Rams that first game...it was pathetic...does anyone recall the actual numbers? All teams have been there now and then...some more than others

9 yards in the 2nd half