Glass half full Crowd.......

bmorepunk

Reaction score
TypeSly":1s95ojdt said:
NFSeahawks628":1s95ojdt said:
12thmanNY":1s95ojdt said:
Russ did the same thing last year. Around week 7 he started to play just ok. Had some real bad ones. He is a good QB but if he’s all the team has he is just average in today’s game. Our D can’t hold a single team. Not 1. So I believe the teams will figure Russ out and if they are better than 9-7 I would be shocked. I think for this team to learn a lesson they need to lose out. We cannot have this defense anymore. Needs a 100% overhaul. The league is laughing on how easy it is to gameplay for the same D for the past 9 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea he always fades in the middle of the season.

AWW C'mon you guys!!! You're actually going to put this one loss on Wilson?? Geezus

Wilson is about as good as we can expect any QB to be from week to week.

The way this team plays this year, not just this game, is really the impact of serious defensive deficiencies with "Let Russ Cook" added in. People wanted the offense opened up so lots of points can be scored, but if the defense can't get good stops at a reasonably consistent pace it just ends up in shootout territory with whoever has the ball last. And if you're throwing the ball as much as Wilson was last night you're going to have games where you get clusters of interceptions.

If Wilson has an off game/series/play and the other team capitalizes and your defense gives up nearly 30 points a game and gives up more than 50 yards a game than the next defense in the NFL, it's just going to be hairy.

The offense last year was good enough to win a Super Bowl. All of this added offense really doesn't help that much. This team last year and this year goes as far as the defense will carry it. They got lucky in the first five weeks with a couple of good stops after a lot of give ups and turnovers at just the right times. Maybe they can string that along enough all season to really get far in the playoffs, but the probabilities are against them.