Go Dragons!

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Being able to hear the play calling so clearly is fascinating. I like the XFL more and more every week.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good win against a scrappy San Antonio team. It was especially rewarding because former Steeler SBXL* MVP Hines Ward and Joey Porter are coaches on their team and they have Steelers colors lol.

Ellison played well considering he is injured and the defense really came alive in the second half.

Bad throw by Dinucci there towards the end for a pick (he leads the league in turnovers) but luckily it didn’t end up costing the team. All-in-all he played very well. Has some accuracy issues on the 20+ yard balls but his short to intermediate game is solid.

They can go 3-2 at home this Thursday. SoulfishHawk has tickets for free to that game if anyone is interested.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
That turnover late in the 4th was awful. San Antonio played hard, but their line was exposed.

Hines Ward electing to pass on two 4th downs and failing on both was pretty funny. They completely abandoned the run game.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the 3-point conversion in the rules and how they can impact the game. It's so different that what I'm used to. 15-6 being a 1 score game is pretty wild.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah there’s definitely some rules to adjust to since we are so NFL-centric but I enjoy the differences. I think the extra point kick should be removed from the NFL. I prefer the XFL way. 1,2 or 3 point attempt with the offense.

My main hope is that the NFL adapts the XFL rule where you get ONE challenge per game where you can challenge ANY call. PLEASE DO THIS NFL!!!

ST Louis will be a fun game to watch tomorrow. They are rumored to have the largest crowd of the season so far with nearly 40,000 fans. Poor fans are starving for football since the Rams left.

The DC game is already a win for them. The Vipers stink. The entertainment there will be watching their rowdy, drunken college-esque crowd of 25,000 strong and their beer snakes, seeing how many lemons they throw into the field before there’s a penalty.

I’m enjoying XFL 3.0! Hope it finally survives beyond one season!

ruffENrowdy

Reaction score
I turned it on right as that replay of the double hit on dinucci happened. How was that not a flag??

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I missed that part but they’re blowing out the undefeated roughnecks 15 to0 at the half. Cmon d. Cmon, no turnovers, dinucci

They share a live spread. It was hou -5 at game time and is now -9.5 seattle

That defensive 36 Linden Stephens used to be here with the Hawks

Last edited:

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Blocked punt for Seattle…they’re probably scoring again!

ah no. Interception by houston

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, like no 5 had his parent die the day before their game two weeks ago. He’s had a couple at least good tfls

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Great win! But Dinucci really needs to work on his turnovers! Ugh. Defense showed serious flashes but also many times I thought it was the Seahawks defense out there, LOL! If DC beats St Louis, Seattle is in second place.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
That was a great game.

The 4th and fifteen rule what are your thoughts?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
DiPUKEcii needs to be benched. My God he sucks.
The announcer says "this game should be a blowout"
Yep, unfortunately the QB is THE main reason they are not 5-0.
I like that 4th and 15 rule, something different.

The team is -11 in turnover ratio. Ouch

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
DiPUKEcii needs to be benched. My God he sucks.
The announcer says "this game should be a blowout"
Yep, unfortunately the QB is THE main reason they are not 5-0.
I like that 4th and 15 rule, something different.

The team is -11 in turnover ratio. Ouch

Why don’t they just insert Montez in the second half, at least, given the DeNucci pattern of coughing up the ball then?

Latest posts