Go Dragons!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Go Dragons! The Vipers couldn't seal the deal and the pesky Battlehawks refuse to stop winning so the Dragons MUST WIN tonight against a tough DC team to keep pace. Won't be easy but they are on the hottest win streak in the league.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I just heard if the Dragons win tonight they will lock up a playoff spot. Do we own the tie breaker over St. Louis? I’m confused.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I just heard if the Dragons win tonight they will lock up a playoff spot. Do we own the tie breaker over St. Louis? I’m confused.

Thats not true As stl owns the tiebreaker.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That’s odd because it’s twice now I’ve heard announcers from other games this weekend say they can lock up a playoff spot with a win. Guess they aren’t doing their homework.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
That’s odd because it’s twice now I’ve heard announcers from other games this weekend say they can lock up a playoff spot with a win. Guess they aren’t doing their homework.

If Defenders win today, they lock up…

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I even told my girl before he reviewed the play, “Watch Blandino not call it pass interference.”

Pathetic. That play gets called 98.9% of the time as PI in the NFL.

The team is good. They just need to clean some things up. The valid PIs really cost them. DC must have seen something on tape because their QB was going for the deep ball more than usual.

I really thought they might pull it out in the end. Sucks to lose by 1 point. There’s some plays they wish they could have had back.

Game of the year next week against St Louis.

cymatica

Reaction score
That was a hell of a game yesterday. Pretty stupid to go for 2, but that's just my opinion.
I liked going for 2 but the play call was stupid. You are telling the defense you're not going to run the ball going for 2, yet you run a bootleg hoping the defense bites on the run fake.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

If the Dragons’ next opponent is a 4th string qb that couldn’t make it in indoor football, we have a really good chance of beating them in stl even with their crowd home field advantage.

If we win at stl, then it comes down to us winning against Vegas and them losing to Orlando.