GoFalcons

SF49r

Reaction score
Mindsink":3fw9qxvb said:
SF49r":3fw9qxvb said:
This game felt like a W to me because we came out of this game with no injuries lol. For the 49ers as long as they win beat Seattle week 17 this game means nothing at all. For Seattle this loss against the Falcons means they get a nice cushion against Arizona and now it's not a must win game for them. Either way win or lose yesterday was still going to come down to Week 17.

True, but you'd rather win the NFCW and get a bye. You could easily be looking at the #3 seed with enough losses.

Next week's game doesn't matter either. You could lose that, and Seahawks win, putting you a solid game back, but it will still come down to week 17 for the division.
Truth that bye is going to be huge, we are all so beat up.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Mindsink":cus809cr said:
Washington49er":cus809cr said:
Mindsink":cus809cr said:
Washington49er":cus809cr said:
RG has been missing all season, missed extra point earlier in the game.

So the excuse in week 10 was that you picked up some homeless dude from the street to kick for you, and he missed a FG in overtime that would have won the game.

Now the excuse is that your actual starting kicker has been missing all season, and can't be fully trusted to make a 46 yd FG with near-perfect weather conditions.

Got it.

Read what I said again, slowly this time. Should've gone for it on 4th and 2.

We lost, no excuses, I'm not Marv. Moving8 on to the Rams.

Funny, It reads just the same to me slow & fast. Go for it instead of kicking the FG. How many different ways can that be interpreted?

Go back to the original post I made. Never mentioned week 10, never made an excuse.

Hawks won yesterday, 49ers lost so you are all cocky again.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I'll back Shanahan's decisoin. Injuries or not, with that D I would trust them not to give up a TD with that little time on the clock vs taking a chance on letting the Falcons only need to march for a FG if you don't make the first down.

Marvin49

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":3srrvatb said:
I'll back Shanahan's decisoin. Injuries or not, with that D I would trust them not to give up a TD with that little time on the clock vs taking a chance on letting the Falcons only need to march for a FG if you don't make the first down.

Worst part is that it wouldn't even have been an issue if Kittle doesn't drop the ball (fumble). If he holds on he gets the 1st on 3rd down and Niners pretty much have the win.

That's not to blame George tho as without his 134 yards they aren't even close to winning that game. Thats football. Sometimes fate just isn't on your side.