Good pic of Earl without the locks

Laloosh

Reaction score
You know it'll be a hot topic on the next episode of "The Real Rob Report".

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I hope he donated the dreads to locks of love. How cool would that be? (You know, besides having to need someone else's hair in the first place.)

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
You know its more comfortable.

I can't imagine being an athlete, and wearing a helmet with all that hair.

dbmack

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":11jlnnof said:
I hope he donated the dreads to locks of love. How cool would that be? (You know, besides having to need someone else's hair in the first place.)
Locks of Love don't accept dreads. I looked it up when Bruce got rid of his.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
dbmack":1np6ub7t said:
Sarlacc83":1np6ub7t said:
Locks of Love don't accept dreads. I looked it up when Bruce got rid of his.

Pity. Thanks for the info, though.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
SEAHAWKS-CAMP-7-450x400.jpg

12evanf

Reaction score
AnchoviesofTerror":2vthw5io said:
kinda looks like golden tate

My second thought. My first thought, he should be more aerodynamic now.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
There are legitimate reasons not to have hair that long in the NFL. Specifically, the weight of it. People don't realize it because it's hair, but hair actually has decent weight. If you want to buy real hair to implant, a foot of it for a full head depending on how thick/how much is anywhere from one to two pounds; and that's just regular straight hair; hair in dreadlocks is longer than it looks. Go tie a 1.5-pound weight to the back of your head and see how it affects your ability to look behind you then back in front of you rapidly.

amill87

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2l7fvf88 said:
There are legitimate reasons not to have hair that long in the NFL. Specifically, the weight of it. People don't realize it because it's hair, but hair actually has decent weight. If you want to buy real hair to implant, a foot of it for a full head depending on how thick/how much is anywhere from one to two pounds; and that's just regular straight hair; hair in dreadlocks is longer than it looks. Go tie a 1.5-pound weight to the back of your head and see how it affects your ability to look behind you then back in front of you rapidly.

So what you're telling me is now we get to see super Earl? His ability to turn his head has to be at least doubled with all those dreads gone, so now he should have double the INTs?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
That's a hell of a stretch. All I'm saying is that now looking for the ball and looking back at enemy receivers is a little bit easier and faster for him.