Great Game Vike fans

irocdave

Reaction score
NINEster":ihq6r48j said:
irocdave":ihq6r48j said:
Yes, great game plan and execution by the Vikings. They gave the Hawks everything they could handle and more. That D is stellar, the Hawks offense crapped the bed and couldn't get anything going. The Hawks escaped this game with a win, it's hard to say the hawks didn't deserve to win it because the defense did, but RW and the offense deserved to lose and go home.

The weather played a huge part and the Vikings had a game plan that factored it in, and the Hawks offense looked like they thought it would be 50 degrees. Teddy looked like more of an NFL QB than RW.

You all have a bright future with that team and should be excited about next year.

This is where this pat on the back falls short....

Who is to say the Vikings even come back better next year?

No guarantee they will. I'm not rooting against it, but it's certainly possible.

Look at the Bengals loss last night.....same crap. They win and they are on upward trajectory for years to come......now the creepy self doubt will no doubt kick in, and they might lose their coach.

The Lions loss to the Cowboys in the wildcard last year....12-4, and this year they sucked.

49ers losing to the Hawks in 2013.......was the final straw of that little run.

I wish in my heart the better team could win all of these games, and the inferior team gets sent home.

This is no best of 7 series.

Rough game.

I know you as a niner fan wanted the Hawks to be one and done more than anything in your adult NFL fan loving life. Your projecting your niner fandom on to a team that isn't yours but with the results of the team you follow. The Vikings have a bright future unlike the 2013 niners. Stop polluting the Vikings future because it's not the same as the passed niners. Most non niners fans saw what was coming with the niners except for their fans. I as well as most hawk fans don't see the same thing happening with the Vikings next year.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
Vikes45":3d1mjab5 said:
Thanks fellas, I'm going to definitely carry this far into the offseason and have nothing but positive feelings for next season. New stadium, and I think some additions on offense. It's all good.

Good luck to the Seahawks, the class of the NFC.

The new Vikings stadium looks absolutely amazing. A formidable home team in that new stadium is something really to look forward to.

Seafan

Reaction score
Like PC said you can't take anything away from a game like this. It was a game of survival. Vikes have a good roster and a great coaching staff. That new stadium is going to be awesome for the team and fans and they'll never have to suffer through a game like this again at home.