Guys let’s be honest here

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
For those of you who thought Geno Smith would have won this game, I have one question. Did you watch him play the last 3 1/2 games??! Outside of the 98 yard drive against the Rams, he's been awful for the most part and occasionaly average at best. The Jaguar game is an outlier of his talents based on how bad they are and their coaching. The GB defense would have destroyed Geno.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":zdjbjlu2 said:
Pete should’ve rested Wilson for a couple more weeks and just went with Geno Smith. Wilson is sailing balls and like always hangs onto the ball far too long. He needs to hang it up til next year or his trade value will plunge more. Geno gives us the best chance at winning here and now. No ifs ands or buts. Bilbo needs to ice his stupid finger longer duh.

It was a desperation move for sure. FO was worried with Geno they would for sure go 3-6 all but ending the season but didn't realize with RW the result may have been the same as well. I for one was saying a 70% RW > 100% Geno. I honestly think we would have seen a similar result and if Geno had points on the board not much better either. This is an unfortunate season.

1) Took too long to get the defense right
2) RW got injured
3) Carson got injured
4) Offense also inconsistent as hell

The team dug itself in too big of a hole to start the season where there was no more room for error (such as giving the proper time to rest a finger). This is a bad-below average team. It has the capacity to be good (WFT just beat the Bucs) but this is being honest with ourselves...our team is bad (no one is saying WFT is good after beating the Bucs).

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Tusc2000":2s6pbqho said:
I wish there was a cake machine in my neighborhood. I could use some chocolate cake. Maybe red velvet.

Too funny. Just watched the "Mom" episode the other day with the Red Velvet Penis cake. Hilarious.

"Don't sneak a lick!".