Hawks To Sign AB?

Elemas

Reaction score
These are grown men. You lace the contract with incentives...no guarantees.

He acts up, you cut his ass. Pretty simple.

Low risk and, if he's straightened out, very high reward.

If he brings back the old AB sans distraction, he's this team's #1 receiver. Not taking anything away from our already incredible tandem of Lockett and DK. I can see them actually benefitting from this.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Elemas":152yk9hy said:
These are grown men. You lace the contract with incentives...no guarantees.

He acts up, you cut his ass. Pretty simple.

Low risk and, if he's straightened out, very high reward.

If he brings back the old AB sans distraction, he's this team's #1 receiver. Not taking anything away from our already incredible tandem of Lockett and DK. I can see them actually benefitting from this.

Apparently Antonio Brown and a few others didn't get the memo. If they're grown men, then they sure don't act like it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They never were going to sign him. Talk is all it was, and a reason to build himself up in case another team jumped in.

chris98251

Reaction score
Now we will get AB coming out of retirement, should we sign him threads....

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Well nobody is signing him for 8 games, At one time He was the best WR in the NFL by some metrics. Now He’s just a joke that continues to raise curiosity.

By the 8th game he should have retired several more times, have other legal issues, or a complete mental breakdown. No doubt he’s a brilliant talent nearing the end of his career, however is he really worth the price which will include sideline meltdowns, and other dumb stuff. Did I mention he’s a first order scumball?

He’s too selfish to protect the team, or too egomaniacal, or too stupid to get it. Keeping Pete’s rules are far beyond his capacity for self aggrandizement.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
jammerhawk":m2grecfd said:
Well nobody is signing him for 8 games, At one time He was the best WR in the NFL by some metrics. Now He’s just a joke that continues to raise curiosity.

By the 8th game he should have retired several more times, have other legal issues, or a complete mental breakdown. No doubt he’s a brilliant talent nearing the end of his career, however is he really worth the price which will include sideline meltdowns, and other dumb stuff. Did I mention he’s a first order scumball?

He’s too selfish to protect the team, or too egomaniacal, or too stupid to get it. Keeping Pete’s rules are far beyond his capacity for self aggrandizement.
Clayton says it’s likely to be MORE than 8 games after all of the other incidents he has that are pending.
I doubt he plays another snap in the NFL.