Henry is the MVP

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Sexist..... Good Lord people are so sad these days, grow a set and stop seeing life through some warped victim/opression filter.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Ambrose83":1rqpu38r said:
Sexist..... Good Lord people are so sad these days, grow a set and stop seeing life through some warped victim/opression filter.

I am not offended at all, I’m pointing out the double standard. Racist comments are not acceptable, but sexist statements are.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
ludakrishna":2nvytba4 said:
Ambrose83":2nvytba4 said:

I am not offended at all, I’m pointing out the double standard. Racist comments are not acceptable, but sexist statements are.
Yawn....

PackerNation

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers will be the MVP and it shouldn't even be close. Mahomes and Allen are in the mix but are distant 2nd and 3rd spots with maybe Henry somewhere behind them.

Russ just cannot seem to put together a full season and capture an MVP. He's a pretty great QB but he is going on year 10 now so expect his skills to decline and expect a few more injuries. The real question is, will he make the HOF?

Latest posts