Here's why I won't be watching this year

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Can totally relate. I dropped DirectTV almost 10 years ago and I have zero regrets.

Drop Fubo, that’ll save you a bundle. You can get the games for $150/year, and often then run specials at $99/yr. That’s what I do.

https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/subscribe

I watch the condensed game every morning in about 22 minutes. If I really want to watch a game, I just watch that instead. Gives me back a ton of time, and I still get to enjoy the Mariners.

I went Tablo for local channels (with an antenna in my garage and an SSD hard drive for the DVR experience). Easy setup. I can watch tv on my phone off the device from my garage! Cheap and easy. I pay for Amazon Prime and Netflix. Pluto TV has a ton of free channels and TV. I subscribe to NFL for games too. My extra cash savings allow me to go out a couple of extra times a month. Well worth it.
I appreciate you supplying that link. See I looked into that, but I'm not eligible to watch the Mariners games due to blackout restrictions. I live in Spokane, so it's so silly that I'm a blacked out area despite living 300 miles away lol. Otherwise I would totally give them the $130 for the year

nwHawk

Reaction score
Me too, I’m also in Spokane.

I used to be frustrated that I couldn’t watch them live, but I just ignore the scores. Shift to watching them the next morning before I go to work. Gets me to bed earlier, LOL.