I’ll take ‘bar brawl’ for $1000, Alex

ivotuk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2501d4q5 said:
chris98251":2501d4q5 said:
SantaClaraHawk":2501d4q5 said:
It's offseason but so much news is depressing about this offseason. Like, Pete and Russ are fighting. We really don't have enough cap and draft picks to improve to what Russ may want. One of our backup QBs (young guy) is now in trouble with the law, and we know Geno isn't an alternative.

Lots of this was unavoidable but hey...we seem to have a problem w young QB backups getting in trouble with the law. I mean Boykin and then this. Did he have any prior history in college? Maybe we should be looking more at that kind of thing in general before signing someone who could easily be a liability.

Such a $h!t generalization, comparing Boykin and McGough, then we have problems with our Young QB's.

There was alcohol involved yes, but it also appears the Albino person was making overtures to Alex's girlfriend, not a good combination. Why was it so long after they pressed charges, I would say the dude found out he was a NFL player.

Lets be general here, how many Women, Men, Trans or any other look for a payday by trying to file suits against people that appear to be well off or famous hoping to cash in. You seem to back a lot of fakes that do this and find out after the fact they lied or were fraudulent.

Before you send him to a prison like you wanted Kendrick's to be drawn and quartered also lets see what happens with charges and so forth.

Kendricks is already convicted. A sentence is inevitable, and the sentencing range goes up to 25 years. Further I was OK with him coming back in 2020 given court was being postponed routinely for Covid.

In terms of the QBs room, we've had two of our QBs make the news for assaulting people since 2018. I can't think of any other team that's had that in their QB room. When other teams' backups make the news, it's all about how they got signed, played in relief, and tossed the coin, and otherwise are pretty quiet about their lives.

Kendricks will get Zero time. First offense, paid it all back, plead out. The 25 years was a great inflammatory number for pundits to throw out there and make their story sound much more serious than it was.

Probation.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Ivokuk, yeah. Most probably that's the outcome, but as long as a possibility of a sentence beyond that existed, it would be logical for any team to be cautious. And on top of it, Kendricks apparently couldn't cut it even when given a final chance because 2020.

More broadly, I just wish some common sense would be applied here.

There are like, what, 2300-plus dudes in the NFL. They're all judged 10+ and therefore they pick 10+ women usually, and both he and she know that she will attract more masculine attention b/c of that in public.

So that's gonna happen, and the reasonable reaction is just to get your woman out of there, seriously. I mean, your woman isn't so down with your escalating this to TMZ levels.

Latest posts