I’m so disappointed

Optimus25

Reaction score
Some random weird loss would be acceptable but this is just getting beat by a team that played harder. They wanted it from the jump.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I swear it’s something to do with Pete’s voice being white noise. There is zero accountability and follow through. The shit with Adams, for example, is a microcosm of our leadership. Pete appears to have to “win” with some people (insert me3 and Jamal here) but does zero with the rest and clings to the fossil coaching style that will beat teams that aren’t going anywhere in most cases and acts like every thing is rainbows and butterflies despite the down pour and lightning in the area. He’s fake man. Fun, players love him because they can do whatever, and a grab asser. His schtick has burned out and we should all be over it. Case in point, the drive right now… always ******* scrambling to win a game with this dumbass philosophy. It just doesn’t work without supreme luck and every team knows how to combat it.

xray

Reaction score
Some random weird loss would be acceptable but this is just getting beat by a team that played harder. They wanted it from the jump.
And they had really nothing to play for ; but pride .

Latest posts