I just want to say how great it is.....

Hawkfandrew

Reaction score
To be a fan of this team and also have this place to talk with other fans about our team! Especially this year when I am struggling to find anything in life that brings me joy, it is so great to have a team that I love to watch and all of you here that seem like friends to share the experience with. I have been a long time observer of this site and honestly learned alot about football in general from spending years soaking up posts on here. So thank you all for being a part of this community and a special thanks to those who keep this place running. It has honestly ment alot to me over the years and means even more to me now with everything else going on in the world! Go Hawks!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Welcome :irishdrinkers:
Having not only a solid football team who is in the mix AGAIN, but in 2020? Absolutely something to be grateful for.

sutz

Reaction score
:greetingsearthling: It's been a great time to be a Seahawks fan. Welcome to the monkey house. Some poo gets thrown sometimes, but we're all bleeding blue and green here.

:irishdrinkers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Here! Here!

In this year that has been incredibly stressful, contentious, divisive, dangerous and even deadly, it's a gift to have something that can offer us joy and entertainment, even if it's just a temporary reprieve once a week.

W

Welshers

Aros":2xhph3ao said:
Here! Here!

In this year that has been incredibly stressful, contentious, divisive, dangerous and even deadly, it's a gift to have something that can offer us joy and entertainment, even if it's just a temporary reprieve once a week.
This post here about sums it up. Football gives us something to take our mind off all the divisive stressful things going on.

But OP, stick around here for long enough you will see some negativity ;)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I like how this particular post from the OP was his 12th. :2thumbs:

LTH

Reaction score
Aros":39fkywgl said:
Here! Here!

Well said...LOL

LTH