I know Cowherd is rather disliked here...

flmmkrz

Reaction score
My favorite media talking head type. Always been a fan but he's been on the Russ train forever which I appreciate and this calling out Erin is brilliant and so dead on.

springscohawk

Reaction score
I really enjoy listening to Cowherd because he relates sports to other aspects of life. He uses a lot of analogies from life to talk about sports. I can learn concepts and principles about life and culture from listening to Cowherd.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":141va8h5 said:
quadsas":141va8h5 said:
Maulbert":141va8h5 said:
quadsas":141va8h5 said:
Cowherd is only watchable when he's talking about Russ. He's a vastly inferior version of Stephen A and Skip, who are actually good at the things Cowherd's trying to do.

giphy.gif

yeah thats what Skip and SAS are doing. All the way to the bank. Cause theyre the best at what they do. SAS is 10 million per year, I guess being an 'idiot' pays

Getting payed doesn't make them good, or is Jared Goff the second best QB in the league? I never listen to Skip or SAS because they're blindingly stupid. If you like their trash, it explains a lot about the quality of your posts.

I find Cowherd easier and fresher than either SAS or Skip...and find Skip infinitely more tolerable than Shannon Sharpe. The latter, with his screaming plus his stupid smug expressions, make "Undisputed" undisputedly too difficult to watch after about 10 minutes.

Sharpe could be good if he kept it to just applying his nfl experience to his new job, same as MikeRob (who I like) and even Eric Mangina (oops Mangini). At least they don't yell.

jmahon316

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1ykat7ci said:
Maulbert":1ykat7ci said:
quadsas":1ykat7ci said:
Maulbert":1ykat7ci said:

yeah thats what Skip and SAS are doing. All the way to the bank. Cause theyre the best at what they do. SAS is 10 million per year, I guess being an 'idiot' pays

Getting payed doesn't make them good, or is Jared Goff the second best QB in the league? I never listen to Skip or SAS because they're blindingly stupid. If you like their trash, it explains a lot about the quality of your posts.

I find Cowherd easier and fresher than either SAS or Skip...and find Skip infinitely more tolerable than Shannon Sharpe. The latter, with his screaming plus his stupid smug expressions, make "Undisputed" undisputedly too difficult to watch after about 10 minutes.

Sharpe could be good if he kept it to just applying his nfl experience to his new job, same as MikeRob (who I like) and even Eric Mangina (oops Mangini). At least they don't yell.

So you like Skip over-hyping the Cowboys which he does in abundance?

Atradees

Reaction score
Cowherd is a local success. Proud of him. There is always negatives in blogging. The new morning show sucks on ESPN Seattle. Sounds like coffied up hyperactive college students. Would rather have Cowherd.

Threedee

Reaction score
I'm sure that Cowherd has never done a football segment where he highlighted a handful of retired players as being keys to the game of the week, like Smith has done. Skip is just too stupid for words.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I can only take Cowherd is very small doses, even when I agree with him.
He loves to hear the sound of his own voice, and thinks he is inventing the wheel with every point he’s trying to make.
JMHO though. :)

dutchman063

Reaction score
Rat":185ymb1v said:
Eh, Cowherd is articulate as hell and is good at bringing up points I hadn't considered, but I grew sick of his "contrarian for the sake of being contrarian" schtick. If the national media had been overwhelmingly positive about Russ coming out of school, Cowherd would have been telling us why he's overrated.

^This^^, ...Colin is just another Skip Bayless yet toned down a notch, he is a contrarian for the sake of ratings, he loves Russ but the way he drags Aaron Rodgers on a daily basis is pretty evident that he gets a major boost in rating when he trashes the guy, ...not that im a huge Rodgers fan, its just that Colin's so phoney, i couldnt listen to the guy anymore

seahawksny

Reaction score
dopeboy206":20qzd7s4 said:
I can't stand Cowherd. He likes to ride the waves of superstars, super teams, dynasties, icons of their sport, ect. and I remember on one of his shows he said he roots for dynasties or champions like the Pats or Alabama because when an argument is brought up he won't lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He grew up in Washington. He's not a Seahawks fan?
Just asking

dopeboy206

Reaction score
seahawksny":1l8uxmwg said:
dopeboy206":1l8uxmwg said:
I can't stand Cowherd. He likes to ride the waves of superstars, super teams, dynasties, icons of their sport, ect. and I remember on one of his shows he said he roots for dynasties or champions like the Pats or Alabama because when an argument is brought up he won't lose.

He grew up in Washington. He's not a Seahawks fan?
Just asking
I don't think he is a Seahawks fan. Like I said he likes superstars, dynasties and super teams.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's a professional bandwagon jumper. When they are losing, he's talking major junk. They start winning, he's magically talking them up.