I know this usually means nothing.

Rat

Reaction score
Taylor is good, but I think Edwards-Helaire is the guy we should be targeting. Such a weapon.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Uncle Si":14p9uzde said:
Largent80":14p9uzde said:
Haha....If Taylor is there, oh man would it be hard not to take him, he screams Seahawk. He trucks people and is almost 250 with blazing speed. He did a nice interview and wants to be a Seahawk, sound familiar?? ....https://twitter.com/i/status/1252372320108216321

I think he will be there tonight at 27.. but I don't know if they take him. I still think they trade back and hope he is there between 30 and 38.

Hopefully there is a trade partner. THere may not be them available. I hope there are as PC/JS seem to love the 3 to 5 realm.

cheese22

Reaction score
A little OT, but is there a day in the year that is a bigger letdown for a Hawk fan than draft day 1? Especially this year when there's no other sports on TV, a lot of people are home all day and that's created more forum banter than ever before.
I mean, we read about, discuss, research and fall in love with so many prospects only to wait all day and ultimately hear they've traded the pick and we'll have to wait a whole extra day to find out who the newest Hawk is. That's why I'm treating today like this is the day before the draft. (But I'll still be checking the web every 15 gd minutes)

Largent80

Reaction score
The last few drafts have been devoid of ol in general. This year has several outstanding tackles and guards, even centers. And remember most of the o line is on one or two year deals

chris98251

Reaction score
Largent80":11bnpgpp said:
The last few drafts have been devoid of ol in general. This year has several outstanding tackles and guards, even centers. And remember most of the o line is on one or two year deals

That and Brown. Flucker, Iupati, Britt all are coming off injuries or the best years are behind them, we have 18 O lineman right now, I don't think we sell out to get one in the Draft unless they fall to us, but we also have a history of bringing in all the Bulls we can and let them scrap and the best ones stick around.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I have a sneaking suspicion that we go Jonathan Taylor... I don't know it's just a gut feeling. I know we've brought him in.