I love this team and I'm proud of them.

Rob12

Reaction score
Some absolute home cooking took place today.

I'm proud our team fought through it. I'm usually pretty dejected after a loss but for whatever reason, I'm okay after watching our team fight through some terrible officiating. They gave it their all and this team has given so much throughout the years. This is, and will continue to be the golden era of Seahawks football.

It is odd how our offense is so potent inside of two minutes. I don't get it. They sputter and struggle to get going for most of the game but when their backs are against a wall, they move the ball with ease. I am getting a bit tired of the game plan on offense early in games.

Our offensive line... I watched Gilliam whiff all day long. He was abused. Fant was rough at times but overall I thought he did a nice job.

This is life without Marshawn Lynch. Count it as a blessing that we had him for so long. With a hobbled RW and a poor offensive line, I think we're lucky to be 4-2-1 at this point. We don't scare anyone on offense. Three rushing yards in the first half? That doesn't sound like the Seahawks I know.

Still a lot of season left. We're in first place. But overall, this is the worst team we've had in the past four years. I don't know what the answers are but there's so many questions.

2_0_6

Reaction score
An all time historic defense is going to be burned out by week 10 due to a completely inept offense being unable to sustain a few drives.

I love this team also, but Im also very frustrated with it.

Jville

Reaction score
Entertaining game ..... that was decided on the last play of the game.

Got to love the intrigue.

Latest posts