I Pray RW Comes back to Seattle.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I'm all for it !
We are not going anywhere so why not have him come in
so the fanatics can finally realize he's cooked his last meal.

OP
OP
Q

QWERTY

Reaction score
This is a joke, right?

No,

Being Honest but Russ always had a perfect deep ball.

But his weakness was that he can't complete a short pass or a mid pass with no protection, and he can't delay the passing game while using his legs to outrun the defenders.

And with run/run (Pass) it won't work.

With a fixed OL, and revamp RB group it all changes.

RiverDog

Reaction score
No,

But his weakness was that he can't complete a short pass or a mid pass with no protection, and he can't delay the passing game while using his legs to outrun the defenders.

Sure, Russ has a nice deep ball. Every NFL quarterback has at least one or two redeeming qualities. That's why they're in the NFL. But it's the 90% of the rest of his game that makes him a liability. He won't stay on script, doesn't read the field well, takes too many sacks. There's a reason why Sean Payton is moving on from him.

And that's before one considers that Russell burned his bridges here, both with our management as well as the fan base.

Besides, he's 35 years old. There're only 53 spots on our roster. I don't want someone with no future taking up one of them. We'd be better off bringing in a UDFA.

I can't see any circumstance that results in Russell coming back here in any capacity other than a reunion with our Lombardi team or an induction ceremony into the ROH, and even those are going to be pretty messy.

Last edited:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
It's still possible to trade Geno.

But we really need RW back

Dear RW.

Please come back. Your deep ball was a beauty.

Ah, yes. Just what we need for Macdonald, Grubb, and co. A malcontent with the most aggressive agent in football who already directly requested that ownership fire our current general manager.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
No,

Spoken like a victim of abusive partners.

Do you need help? https://www.thehotline.org/

You can text them for immediate help and support.