I'm surprised, but I shouldn't be

Hawks46

Reaction score
This is without a doubt, the worst I've seen the team play under Pete Carroll. We were mentally whipped at halftime, and that's the first time I've ever seen this.

So, our offense is dumpster fire bad on the road. I'm not sure that really changes this year.

We're really bad on grass for some reason. This is a trend that Vegas would see, but I ignored.

Dom Capers > Russell Wilson. i'm not sure what it is about a Dom Capers defense, but they literally own Wilson. Wilson has 7 career TD's and 9 INT's against GB defenses. The only time he's thrown 4 has been against GB, and he's done it twice.

Kearse does all the dirty work. He's a team player. Also, his production stinks and he's slower this year. On top of all that, Wilson has some weird confidence in him, but only bad things happen when you throw it to Kearse. INT's, dropped balls, OPI's, literally only bad things happen this year.

GB was depleted on the front 7. I know we got down a bit early, but we completely abandoned the run game, when it was working. The lazy comment was that we got behind too far, but if we had kept pounding the ball and not tried to get too much in the passing game, we likely don't give up at least two of those INT's and still manage to control the clock.

I said it in another thread, but the the Seahawks give me a game a year where I can just relax and watch football because my expectations for a SB die. They died a good bit last week when Thomas went down, but this was the game. I just don't see us being able to go on the road and beat a playoff team.

SlickRick

Reaction score
The game for me where i knew seattle wouldnt make it to the superbowl was, the buccaneers loss.
Im a die hard seattle seahawks fan, love them to death,but that game told me all i needed to know

october12thMAN

Reaction score
Nashville via Arlington High school, Arlington, WA
SlickRick":oqaf4w9x said:
The game for me where i knew seattle wouldnt make it to the superbowl was, the buccaneers loss.

Im a die hard seattle seahawks fan, love them to death,but that game told me all i needed to know
I'm right there with ya. Diehard and dedicated. But also a realist. We can't beat even decent defenses with above average pass rushers.

I feel we won't go far into the playoffs and could even be a one and done. I also feel that if we were to somehow limp through some wins in the playoffs, that nothing will be done about the o-line, and possibly Cable and Bevel.

OP
OP
H

Hawks46

Reaction score
SlickRick":11qb5hw4 said:

I disagree with this.

TB was explained by Britt being out and us having a rookie Center starting his very first game, and Tampa recognizing this and doing stunts and movement that we hadn't seen them doing before. (Color me surprised that Bevell had a hard time adjusting). Wilson had very little time and had guys right in his face, up the middle, almost instantly. It explained why he had a bad game.

This game was the Seahawks just shitting the bed in all phases. I mean literally, every player had a bad play and just fell on their face for the most part this game. It's almost inexplicable.