In regards to the Seahawks getting 1st in the division

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Mad Dog":rmppletq said:
Hawkpower":rmppletq said:
Mad Dog":rmppletq said:
Seafan":rmppletq said:
It will come down to week 17.

Lot of football between now and then. I think there is a good chance this gets decided before that point given both SF and SEA face a murderer's row of winning teams between now and then.

Actually, that's all the more reason it probably will go down to week 17.

Both teams will probably drop a few in the coming month since both teams have a tough stretch looming.

Which could bring the Rams back into the picture. If they beat both the Niners and Seahawks, it could become a 3 horse race and the Nov 17 game becomes a match for WC.

So much can happen.

I'll just keep with the cliched "1-0 every week mentality" until things clarify themselves a little more. I like our chances in every game as long as we have Clowney, Bobby, Tyler and Russ. Those guys are the essentials.

Rams still have to play Baltimore, Dallas, Niners and Us, along with two matchups against the Cards.

Could easily see them going 3-3 in that stretch. 4-2 tops.

That puts them at 9-7/10-6. That's not going to be good enough to push Seattle or the Niners for the division.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Niners are looking WAY more vulnerable right now. Shoot, they were damn lucky to beat the 3 win Cards, BOTH times.

RiverDog

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2upz5ac3 said:
The Niners are looking WAY more vulnerable right now. Shoot, they were damn lucky to beat the 3 win Cards, BOTH times.

7 of our 8 wins have been by a TD or less, two in overtime, and two by virtue of our opponent missing a walk-off FG attempt. We've had our share of luck.

But as far as our remaining schedules, I agree that the Niners have a tougher row to hoe. Minus our Week 17 matchup, they play 3 teams that are 8-2 on the season.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
RiverDog":35jfni5h said:
SoulfishHawk":35jfni5h said:

7 of our 8 wins have been by a TD or less, two in overtime, and two by virtue of our opponent missing a walk-off FG attempt. We've had our share of luck.

But as far as our remaining schedules, I agree that the Niners have a tougher row to hoe. Minus our Week 17 matchup, they play 3 teams that are 8-2 on the season.

All teams in our division are decent. Rams are good. Niners and Seahawks are very good. Our advantage is having the superior QB in the division. It will (as it often does) come down to injuries and QB play. I'm glad we had the late bye. That early bye is catching up to the Niners.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Early bye may be catching up to them. Or, maybe they are not just the Super Bowl bound team that so many seemed to crown early?

had2bhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3qhumgwh said:
The Early bye may be catching up to them. Or, maybe they are not just the Super Bowl bound team that so many seemed to crown early?

This is it!!

sutz

Reaction score
had2bhawk":1ydinl1v said:
SoulfishHawk":1ydinl1v said:

This is it!!
Like Pete likes to say, you win the championship in the 4th quarter--of the season.

RiverDog

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3szj3luu said:

If you want to crown'em, then crown their ass! But they are who we thought they were!

NINEster

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":10n1byhb said:

The Cards are to the Niners what the 2014-2016 Rams were to the Seahawks....

Latest posts