It’ll be a buyer’s market for free-agent receivers

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
There is no way we are going to go out and pay ANY reciever outside our own this year..
Even if we cut Rice.. Jsut my opionion.

we have tons of money wrapped into percy. (maybe he will restructure.....)
We are goign to need to spend money on baldwin (we should).
Tate (we should) if under 4 mil.
We have more glarying needs then trying to fill in a receiver at a high dollar amount.
We may get lucky and find someone willing to come in for 1 year. but doubtfull.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
MVP53":2khgng6o said:
Also, didn't SF trade for him & assume his existing contract?

Yes, they took on the last year of his deal from Baltimore ($6M) in exchange for a 6th round pick.

Even though he's 33, he had a great year. So I think he could still get a 2-3 year new deal. Hopefully Boldin will play hardball, the Niners balk and he walks. Hey, that rhymed.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Mr.Hawkbrah":2ql42dx3 said:
Playing the hypothetical Situation here. Give that Tate is arguably the best and for sure the most durable wr available, let's say he prices his way out of Seattle and rice gets cut like he deserves. Bring in maclin on a one year prove it deal, he might not get the big stats here but People already know he can ball he just needs a healthy season and could get a bigger pay day next year.

What are people's thoughts on Riley Cooper for some depth? He's a bigger wr, capable of making big plays down field, might not be too attractive to some teams due to his choice words could drive his price pretty low and our team seems to have strong leadership to show the brother some proper etiquette.

I would respond but honestly I can't take anything you write seriously.

You're like a brotha Riley Cooper aren't ya?

or more like Incognito.