OP
OP
Uncle Si

Uncle Si

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1axdi2al said:
Uncle Si":1axdi2al said:
Be interesting to see where Utah falls if they can beat Oregon
Their out of Conference schedule will work against them greatly.

Yeah..

Their loss is just too much.

Rose bowl may be utah-minnesota..

dutchcoug

Reaction score
DomeHawk":2av4vsxd said:
dutchcoug":2av4vsxd said:
DomeHawk":2av4vsxd said:
dutchcoug":2av4vsxd said:
We’re going to lose next week. Sorry for popping off and hurting your feelings. Didn’t realize you were sensitive. Hang in there little buddy.

Not sensitive or little, just playing the rival game, it's that time of year. We used to call you Moo-U but I guess you have a culinary arts program now too.

Cool, you know nothing about our school. Ever watch the news, read a paper/online article, eat food, take your pet to the vet or go to a hotel? No? I guess we are just a “culinary arts” school, smart guy. I would never crap on a good school like UW but then again I actually went to college or am just not that arrogant. Post about the Seahawks and not the mutts once.

"I've always felt that being a Cougar prepares you for life. You learn not to expect too much."
--UW Coach Don James

Got it, you can’t show mutual respect for two great academic institutes in Washington.

Mod edit: you started it by bringing up the Huskies loss in a thread that had nothing to do with the Huskies. Name calling can go to the Shack.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Utah is a legit team this year. Only team I recall throttling the Cougars Air Raid offense this season. Oregon sure didn't.

I don't see the point of the Huskies-Cougars institutional putdowns in this thread. Both fantastic institutions when it comes to preparing young people to make their mark in the world. It's not really necessary to "choose" or crap on one or the other. Just ask Dr. Dan, as in former Seahawks RB Dan Doornink. He played his college football at WSU and then did his medical school at UW. Last seen practicing internal medicine in the Yakima area and raising the 12th Man flag in 2007.

D

DomeHawk

olyfan63":2m0wting said:
I don't see the point of the Huskies-Cougars institutional putdowns in this thread.

That's because you aren't part of it. This is an Apple Cup tradition that goes back over a hundred years. Don't take it so serious.

Freaking control freaks!

OP
OP
Uncle Si

Uncle Si

Reaction score
DomeHawk":115q3ma1 said:
olyfan63":115q3ma1 said:
I don't see the point of the Huskies-Cougars institutional putdowns in this thread.

That's because you aren't part of it. This is an Apple Cup tradition that goes back over a hundred years. Don't take it so serious.

Freaking control freaks!

How,many threads do you need?

Chapow

Reaction score
dutchcoug":3ks7ir7i said:
I would take going to a bowl and losing to the mutts vs missing a bowl and beating the mutts. You guys are just not that important.

Yet for some reason you decided to bring up UW in a thread that had nothing to do with UW. Hmm...