JD vs JJ

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Just watched a highlight reel of 15 JJ Watt Sacks.
JJ was Double Teamed on 2 of 15
Clowney was Doubled on 8 of 14

Also on two of the sacks JD was there at the same time. JJ Watt is a mean dude and he has been so hyped but maybe just maybe JD who some labeled a bust was making as much of an impact on the Houston D and just not getting the #'s. Maye he cares more about winning than his own numbers. Maybe other teams know who they really had to worry about.

[youtube]VZMjXR6EYQQ[/youtube]

HawkSince87

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1oddckdw said:

Also on two of the sacks JD was there at the same time. JJ Watt is a mean dude and he has been so hyped but maybe just maybe JD who some labeled a bust was making as much of an impact on the Houston D and just not getting the #'s. Maye he cares more about winning than his own numbers. Maybe other teams know who they really had to worry about.

Why are we calling Clowney JD? Did I miss something? Is that a common acronym for him that I’ve missed?

BigMeach

Reaction score
I must say I've seen a lot of the same. I've been having fun going back and watching any full games I can find on youtube of the Texans last year.Skipping to defense and focusing in on Jadeveon.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
HawkSince87":1nd1exw9 said:
Wenhawk":1nd1exw9 said:

Why are we calling Clowney JD? Did I miss something? Is that a common acronym for him that I’ve missed?

Pete calls him that.

chris98251

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1crbkxey said:
HawkSince87":1crbkxey said:
Wenhawk":1crbkxey said:

Pete calls him that.

Your not his employer, Pete can call him anything, are you sure it wasn't JC? Cant watch it, it was blocked because you pissed off .com :)

poly1274

Reaction score
Saw in a vid. Clowney has problems lining on the edge going against 1v1 on LT.