Jed York turns Santa Clara Youth Soccer into "Seahawks fans"

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris98251

Reaction score
The Revolutionary war was also a misunderstanding............................

The English could not understand that we were not going to be Taxed in America.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3rfgflfm said:
Marvin49":3rfgflfm said:
You are over and over again ignoring the comments of the city and quoting ONLY the soccer league spokesman.

Most of them have been directly paid off by the 49ers with campaign contributions, as many articles have shown.

"They should do the right thing and pay the city back for the money we're going to spend to build these fields, because that's the right thing to do," said Councilwoman Lisa Gillmor, a stadium cheerleader who is now upset the 49ers broke its "promise" over the soccer fields funding. "The soccer community is now left in a lurch. We have an issue and we have a problem now."

http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfoot ... _25425721/

The 49ers did not condition the promise to pay for fields to the VIP Parking at the Soccer Park until TWO YEARS LATER. Have you admitted that your facts don't support the documented evidence, Marvin? Jed York hasn't.

Seriously? Dude.

I think you need to relax a tad.

Oh that's right, I forgot. 49ers are all about corruption. Evil incarnate. How silly of me.

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Marvin49":2c45htdu said:
hawknation2015":2c45htdu said:
Marvin49":2c45htdu said:
You are over and over again ignoring the comments of the city and quoting ONLY the soccer league spokesman.

Most of them have been directly paid off by the 49ers with campaign contributions, as many articles have shown.

"They should do the right thing and pay the city back for the money we're going to spend to build these fields, because that's the right thing to do," said Councilwoman Lisa Gillmor, a stadium cheerleader who is now upset the 49ers broke its "promise" over the soccer fields funding. "The soccer community is now left in a lurch. We have an issue and we have a problem now."

The 49ers did not condition the promise to pay for fields to the VIP Parking at the Soccer Park until TWO YEARS LATER. Have you admitted that your facts don't support the documented evidence, Marvin? Jed York hasn't.

Seriously? Dude.

Oh that's right, I forgot. 49ers are all about corruption. Evil incarnate. How silly of me.

Yeah, I really doubt this is the first time you have been called out for your loose relationship with the truth . . . I know for a fact it is not.

You claimed the promise required the Soccer Park to be used for parking . . . that is a 100% lie. The promise specifically says that the Soccer Park will be preserved, even on game days, and makes no requirement that the fields be used for parking.

The 49ers LIED when they said they would preserve the Soccer Park on gamedays and pay for additional fields. And you are supporting that lie with a revisionist version of their promise.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1yietosn said:
Marvin49":1yietosn said:
hawknation2015":1yietosn said:
Marvin49":1yietosn said:

Seriously? Dude.

Yeah, I really doubt this is the first time you have been called out for your loose relationship with the truth . . . I know for a fact it is not.

You claimed the promise required the Soccer Park to be used for parking . . . that is a 100% lie. The promise specifically says that the Soccer Park will be preserved, even on game days, and makes no requirement that the fields be used for parking.

The 49ers LIED when they said they would preserve the Soccer Park on gamedays and pay for additional fields. And you are supporting that lie with a revisionist version of their promise.

OK, dude.

I'm done with this BS. . In the past we've had a rivalry between our teams. Now you are straight insulting me. I'm done. Welcome to "ignore".

OP
OP
hawknation2015

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Marvin49":1dh8lq85 said:
hawknation2015":1dh8lq85 said:
hawknation2015":1dh8lq85 said:

OK, dude.

I'm done with this BS. . In the past we've had a rivalry between our teams. Now you are straight insulting me. I'm done. Welcome to "ignore".

Well, you have not admitted that you were wrong to say that the initial promise included a condition that the Soccer Park be used for parking. So I am left to assume that you are INTENTIONALLY lying about that revisionist version of the promise.

If you would like to admit you were wrong, for probably the first time on this board, I would be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt in viewing your misstatement as unintentional.

The fact that you would rather call someone a "troll" and threaten to put them on "ignore," rather than simply admit you were wrong, demonstrates your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.