Jody Allen Is Pathetic

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
scutterhawk":l8n847t1 said:
hawksfansince90":l8n847t1 said:
First off, she hasn't done a single media interview since taking over and shows absolutely no devotion or otherwise to Hawks or Trailblazers for that matter. A real strange duck. She handed out and rubbed stamped new contracts like that to Pete/JS, whom have manipulated and played her like such a fool. She claims to be very upset about the season but will make no major changes. Firing assistant coach is the idea of change according to this market from the blow heart fan base and local media. Enjoy having another season like this next year with the same results.
^IODIT^ < (sp) First off, it was her brother Paul Allen that went out & hired Pete in the first place, Pete rewarded him with a Lombardi...NOW, Brother Paul Allen KNOWS & TRUSTS Pete for his Football Smarts, NOW, Brother Paul passes away, leaving control over the Seahawks organization to his sister Jody & Vulcan Industries...Sister Jody saw no reason to go against big brothers' organizational skills, + KNOWING that Pete Carroll is an EXPERT at Coaching a PROFFESSIONAL FOOTBALL team, decides that after -> ONE <- sub .500 season, does NOT CALL for PUSHING the PANIC BUTTON, go off the deep end, throw childish tantrums and start firing people who UNDOUBTEDLY KNOWS MORE THAN YOU DO, as THAT would be something that a 'Not too tightly wound "Strange Duck" would even consider doing. :17: :17: :177692: :17: :17:

The best owners are proactive and don’t wait for the team to completely reach the bottom before making serious changes. She must feel that PC has earned the right to crash the Hawks completely before he gets ejected. What purpose does that serve? I know of no sane fan that thinks PC has a snowballs chance in hell of getting back to the Super Bowl. So what’s the motivation? To preserve PCs pride? To lazily sit back? It’ll just be another year with no chance at the Super Bowl. Kind of used to that by now I guess.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":f0d05uf0 said:
12th_Bob":f0d05uf0 said:
She's fine, I'd rather have a hands off owner, way better than Behring lol.

One thing to be hands off but quite another to be totally invisible.
... which would suggest that the Packers have it totally wrong since they don't have a figurehead owner. lol

scutterhawk

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":1zie5i0t said:
scutterhawk":1zie5i0t said:
hawksfansince90":1zie5i0t said:
First off, she hasn't done a single media interview since taking over and shows absolutely no devotion or otherwise to Hawks or Trailblazers for that matter. A real strange duck. She handed out and rubbed stamped new contracts like that to Pete/JS, whom have manipulated and played her like such a fool. She claims to be very upset about the season but will make no major changes. Firing assistant coach is the idea of change according to this market from the blow heart fan base and local media. Enjoy having another season like this next year with the same results.
^IODIT^ < (sp) First off, it was her brother Paul Allen that went out & hired Pete in the first place, Pete rewarded him with a Lombardi...NOW, Brother Paul Allen KNOWS & TRUSTS Pete for his Football Smarts, NOW, Brother Paul passes away, leaving control over the Seahawks organization to his sister Jody & Vulcan Industries...Sister Jody saw no reason to go against big brothers' organizational skills, + KNOWING that Pete Carroll is an EXPERT at Coaching a PROFFESSIONAL FOOTBALL team, decides that after -> ONE <- sub .500 season, does NOT CALL for PUSHING the PANIC BUTTON, go off the deep end, throw childish tantrums and start firing people who UNDOUBTEDLY KNOWS MORE THAN YOU DO, as THAT would be something that a 'Not too tightly wound "Strange Duck" would even consider doing. :17: :17: :177692: :17: :17:

The best owners are proactive and don’t wait for the team to completely reach the bottom before making serious changes. She must feel that PC has earned the right to crash the Hawks completely before he gets ejected. What purpose does that serve? I know of no sane fan that thinks PC has a snowballs chance in hell of getting back to the Super Bowl. So what’s the motivation? To preserve PCs pride? To lazily sit back? It’ll just be another year with no chance at the Super Bowl. Kind of used to that by now I guess.
^^ UNREALISTIC ^^ It's my belief, that we've not been that far off until those Major injuries hit them, Now, y'all go ahead & be "Proactive" and quit.
"The Best Owners" don't run around like decapitated chickens after O-N-E sub .500 season & only missing the playoffs twice since a Super Bowl win, your LEAD RB Chris Carson goes down & your STAR Franchise Quarterback realistically out of contention for 5 and a half games.
What do y'all think Pete should have been able to do, pull a whole new Offense out of his A$$? SMH

sutz

Reaction score
The ability of people around here to opinionate on neglible information is kind of astounding. Fact is, none of us here really know about the relationships at the top of the organization, beyond what happens on the field. Given our long term record the last 10 years, I'd say they're getting along pretty well. We're certainly not bottom feeders, and it'll take more than one injury riddled season to convince me otherwise.

:0190l:

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
One playoff win in 5 years. 3 playoff wins in 7 years. So 7 years of excuses.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Is she pathetic as a person? Or an owner?

As an owner, the NFL's pathetic line is Jacksonville, Chicago, Detriot, Houston, and Clevland. The Seahawks are well above that line. Pete with the late Tarvaris Freaking Jackson still won 7 games, that is a pretty high floor in the NFL.

I don't know anything about her as a person and I doubt you do too.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
This post is obviously by a misogynist.

Why is it so hard for men to just accept that a woman who worked hard all her life, such to the point, that she owns an NFL franchise can do things the way she wants and not worry about being judged!

Good ol' boys club.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":3olmpycj said:

Why is it so hard for men to just accept that a woman who worked hard all her life, such to the point, that she owns an NFL franchise can do things the way she wants and not worry about being judged!

Good ol' boys club.

There is always someone to cry racism, sexism, etc etc etc WAAAH!

Unless you are doing that sarcastically then well done for pointing out the fragility of the eternally victim minded left wing Karen’s.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
sutz":2yj8h3q7 said:
The ability of people around here to opinionate on neglible information is kind of astounding. Fact is, none of us here really know about the relationships at the top of the organization, beyond what happens on the field. Given our long term record the last 10 years, I'd say they're getting along pretty well. We're certainly not bottom feeders, and it'll take more than one injury riddled season to convince me otherwise.

:vodka: This guy GETS IT^^^^^ :vodka:

LTH

Reaction score
sutz":qdh9irv0 said:

Dang man...I'm like blowen away by the intelligent thought process...that actually makes a crap load on since.

wait.... yep... that makes since to me... LOL

LTH

Tokadub

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":3pka5fsw said:

Well I would agree if she doesn't fire Pete she F'd up.

There is less than a 1% chance that Pete can make this work for another Super Bowl and it involves winning the lottery with no injuries because they will not have the proper depth and they will waste money on players they should of let go.

If they did EVERYTHING PERFECTLY in this off-season WITH Pete + Carroll I'd still say it's like a 10% chance. But that's not going to happen.

Tokadub

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":etak47p1 said:

To call her a duck is very flattering. She's more like some weird awkward tentacle species. That just happened to sit on a gigantic pool of money or in her case not getting thrown in the trash.

She has no right to be in control of this franchise... she is clueless. Prove me wrong 1 source please?

She has her tentacles all over the place. But if she doesn't fire Pete we know she just wants to idly lie in a big pool of loser shit that would make Paul roll over in his grave.

toffee

Reaction score
Tokadub":20rfzysj said:
hawksfansince90":20rfzysj said:

To call her a duck is very flattering. She's more like some weird awkward tentacle species. That just happened to sit on a gigantic pool of money or in her case not getting thrown in the trash.

She has no right to be in control of this franchise... she is clueless. Prove me wrong 1 source please?

She has her tentacles all over the place. But if she doesn't fire Pete we know she just wants to idly lie in a big pool of loser $h!t that would make Paul roll over in his grave.
Hope you don't mind me asking if you have signed any check with amount in five digits? Six?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Jville

Reaction score
Tokadub":3j1w8wp0 said:

She has her tentacles all over the place. But if she doesn't fire Pete we know she just wants to idly lie in a big pool of loser $h!t that would make Paul roll over in his grave.

Does your mother know how you describe her?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Jville":2lr4ug6g said:
:177692: Complete Nonsense.

Jody's modus operandi is in the manner of Paul Allen's successful modus operandi.

Complete nonsense.

Paul Allen does not give Carroll that extension. He would have known better than that.

Jody gave the team to Pete and said 'Here dont screw it up' and he did.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1c331l0k said:

Good ol' boys club.

I have nothing against Jody as I dont know her, but how hard did she work? Everything i've read about her has her brothers name attached to it. Just curious.