Jonesin for Kearly's thoughts.

Sac

Reaction score
12evanf":2eh766ih said:
SacHawk2.0":2eh766ih said:
vin.couve12":2eh766ih said:
Kind of a sad thread.

Wait until the groupies start throwing their underwear at him...

Kearly has better write-ups on Seahawks games than ESPN and other sports news outlets offer. We are lucky to have such a knowledgeable, dedicated, writer here on .net.

I definitely appreciate his insight and hard work.

Oh I do too, don't get me wrong. I'm shocked that a talentless hack like Terry Blount is writing for ESPN but Kearly is left slumming with us, unpaid, for the love of it all.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
12evanf":fhwntyql said:
SacHawk2.0":fhwntyql said:
vin.couve12":fhwntyql said:
Kind of a sad thread.

Kearly has better write-ups on Seahawks games than ESPN and other sports news outlets offer. We are lucky to have such a knowledgeable, dedicated, writer here on .net.

Kearly is pretty good and makes for a nice read, but let's not pretend that a homeless person couldn't write better than the ESPN guys. They're all plagiarism and hearsay.

Again, not taking a stab at Kearly. At least he's from a sane part of the world. You're just setting your bar extremely low. ESPN is astoundingly bad for how big they are.

12evanf

Reaction score
vin.couve12":ttzlknpf said:
12evanf":ttzlknpf said:
SacHawk2.0":ttzlknpf said:
vin.couve12":ttzlknpf said:
Kind of a sad thread.

Kearly is pretty good and makes for a nice read, but let's not pretend that a homeless person couldn't write better than the ESPN guys. They're all plagiarism and hearsay.

Again, not taking a stab at Kearly. At least he's from a sane part of the world. You're just setting your bar extremely low. ESPN is astoundingly bad for how big they are.

I agree, but that doesn't mean I don't read their garbage or the garbage on a lot of other sports sites. Kearly is a real talent and we really are lucky to have him.

If you read this Kearly, please don't get a big head and leave us.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Kearly is probably still half drunk running around whatever town he said he lives in (was it Vancouver, WA?). He swore off his DVD reviews but I bet he'll be combing through them anyway.

I'm sure it will go from doom and gloom to a happy tale around the part where Brian Cushing left the game.