Josh Portis cut in 2012 for missing bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
According to David Hsu he missed the bus to the game in Miami. Sounds like the boys had a bit to much fun down there. Could have had something to do with our lackluster performance there....

cacksman

Reaction score
I think I remember someone (Kam I think) tweeting a picture of being out on the water the day before the game. This worried me because anyone who has played comptetitive sports knows that being in the direct sunlight before competition will drain your energy. Walah we lose to an inferior team. Hopefully they learn and never repeat.

OP
OP
Rose City Hawk

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
Yeah, they were off all day, no spark, very blah that game. I don't recall ever being that frustrated with the Wilson era Seahawks.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
AND I believe that was the first game coming off a bye! Horrible loss that cost us the division and a Home game in the playoffs.

Pisses me off.

I remember reading that Miami was one of the reasons Carroll had the team stay in the sticks outside of Atlanta

Subzero717

Reaction score
bestfightstory":31tout6p said:
AND I believe that was the first game coming off a bye! Horrible loss that cost us the division and a Home game in the playoffs.

Pisses me off.

I remember reading that Miami was one of the reasons Carroll had the team stay in the sticks outside of Atlanta

Bingo. Carroll also gave them the bye off like Holmy used to but regretted that decision and said they weren't ready for that and he wouldn't do it again.

taz291819

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3raygmhq said:
bestfightstory":3raygmhq said:

Pisses me off.

Bingo. Carroll also gave them the bye off like Holmy used to but regretted that decision and said they weren't ready for that and he wouldn't do it again.

Agreed. During the bye-week, treat it like OTA's. Do some fun activities like team bowling, softball, water-park, a BBQ, etc. And let them bring their families along to boot. Let the veterans pick the activities. This will uphold team chemistry, they can relax and have fun, and it keep the idiots out of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts