If you can't throw the next day after 9 friggen pitches... Change professions

Echawks

Reaction score
ya the bullpen is fine, if gilbert can get to the 6th we have no issues

they also just had a day off

balakoth

Reaction score
Those royals can hit for contact... they seem great at running up that pitch count.. Lets hope he has one of those 10k 6's in him

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score

they also just had a day off
Okay, spent might be the wrong word. But likely down Munoz and Brash tomorrow.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Munoz needs to throw his fastball more and his frisbee slider less.
This will make his slider more potent.

He also needs to put hitters away earlier in the count. They are not going to chase an 0-2 slider that’s a foot and a half outside the strike zone or a fastball in the dirt.

Dude is going to make me a raging alcoholic.

Crizilla

Reaction score
i cant believe this was a 500 team
They needed another outfielder and another 2nd basement so they could scrap Pollack and Wong. Everyone knew it. Dipoto made it happen. Would have been nice to get it right in the off season but can't complain. They are playing for a first round bye. Let's go

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
They needed another outfielder and another 2nd basement so they could scrap Pollack and Wong. Everyone knew it. Dipoto made it happen. Would have been nice to get it right in the off season but can't complain. They are playing for a first round bye. Let's go
Best part is they got a stud in the Sewald trade in Ryan Bliss who’s in Tacoma ripping it up.

Echawks

Reaction score
i really like bliss, fast as all living hell but god damn he wiffs a lot

balakoth

Reaction score
Munoz needs to throw his fastball more and his frisbee slider less.
This will make his slider more potent.

He also needs to put hitters away earlier in the count. They are not going to chase an 0-2 slider that’s a foot and a half outside the strike zone or a fastball in the dirt.

Dude is going to make me a raging alcoholic.
Wasn't it like a few games ago they were talking about how he was starting to throw that more... because he felt more confident.... Sucks that hes that confident, based on its performance vs going away from that 100 and 101 stuff

balakoth

Reaction score
I agree.. but Pollock literally NEVER played... hard to know what he COULD have done.. Wong on the other hand... did this man get divorced and lose all of his family in a single year... what a drop off he had

Crizilla

Reaction score
I agree.. but Pollock literally NEVER played... hard to know what he COULD have done.. Wong on the other hand... did this man get divorced and lose all of his family in a single year... what a drop off he had
He actually had a kid in the offseason. I'll cut him a little slack... probably had some sleepless nights.