Lack of Pass Rush is Officially Alarming

cymatica

Reaction score
I think it's more to do with the soft zone defense behind the line. Opposing offenses can get easy quick completions and there is no attempt to disguise coverage to make them at least think a little.

niveky

Reaction score
They are getting plenty of pressure, from what I saw..they are just missing on a lot of rushes it looks like. I think it is kind of a freak kind of thing to see them get close so much and not come away with anything

Polk738

Reaction score
Rush was there, the problem is they had no answer for the multitude of screens the Falcons were running-it's incredibly frustrating when I've seen KJ Wright blow up screens like this in the past.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Too much edge rush and nothing up the middle. QBs are just stepping up and killing us. That needs to end.

Sugarrayjay

Reaction score
Remember the last 3 seasons we were constantly getting killed by tight ends? Anyone know the last time that happened? Genuine question

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Clowney provides a presence with pressure but can’t really get home we need a interior rusher in a big way .

Smellyman

Reaction score
cymatica":3qkoq9l5 said:
I think it's more to do with the soft zone defense behind the line. Opposing offenses can get easy quick completions and there is no attempt to disguise coverage to make them at least think a little.

I bet if somebody can get the numbers. Teams get the ball out quicker against the Hawks than any team in the league

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Smellyman":1iq7wjz4 said:
cymatica":1iq7wjz4 said:

I bet if somebody can get the numbers. Teams get the ball out quicker against the Hawks than any team in the league

Exactly this. There is no need to hold the ball since there is no coverage happening in the back end

JGreen79

Reaction score
hawkfannj":1xahcapv said:
Clowney provides a presence with pressure but can’t really get home we need a interior rusher in a big way .

Agreed. The interior line is not performing well. Clowney is double teamed more than anyone in the league. You would think any kind of push up the middle would start to yield better results.

Latest posts