Las Vegas Line

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
How is it that the Hawks are down to a -4.5 favorite today for Sunday's game against New Orleans when they started out as a -5.5? The news regarding their QB has gotten worse not better since Sunday night.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Probably has something to do with the Saints' league-leading pass rush. That's getting almost no attention in Seahawks circles right now.

John63

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2rg7ji24 said:
Probably has something to do with the Saints' league-leading pass rush. That's getting almost no attention in Seahawks circles right now.

Yup we better stick with the quick passing attack.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":38fszd4t said:
How is it that the Hawks are down to a -4.5 favorite today for Sunday's game against New Orleans when they started out as a -5.5? The news regarding their QB has gotten worse not better since Sunday night.

The money's coming in on the Saints to cover.

mikeak

Reaction score
Because bettors can identify trends

1pt win
2pt win
everyone knows we are winning with 3

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2oyujzl8 said:

It means people are putting money on the Saints and driving the line down.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1ovunlvn said:
Bigpumpkin":1ovunlvn said:

It means people are putting money on the Saints and driving the line down.
This.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
The mystery behind the QB is a disadvantage to the Seahawks. Sean Payton is a mastermind and I think if Hill starts they have a legit chance to win. If Bridgewater is the QB it's a lock the Hawks win.

andyh64000

Reaction score
I am surprised the total hasn't dropped as well.

It is because people think the Seahawks are lucky to be 2-0. I traveled this week and when I fly during football season I always wear a jersey. I was told by my uber driver and the DFW Sky Club bartender that the Seahawks were the worst 2-0 team in the NFL. My response that we always start slow and that I am happy with an ugly 2-0 start fell on deaf ears. And I was told that the Cowboys are a lock to play in the superbowl. In fact when the Patriots and Cowboys play later this season they will both be undefeated and it will be a superbowl preview.

Latest posts