Let's address it...Ciara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elemas

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2vfy8jr0 said:
Elemas":2vfy8jr0 said:
I’ve seen this thread for awhile now and amazingly enough, it hasn’t been removed. You can post a topic in here about an ex-Seahawk and quite possibly see it deleted or moved to another forum but, let’s have an entire thread about Russell’s wife on here.

Regardless if she’s a public figure or not, who the f@&$ are you all to comment on this man’s spouse? Unfortunately for you, his marriage is bigger than football. Everyone’s entitled to an opinion but trying to tie in the way he dresses down to his performance is just plain stupid.

If you’re married, been married, will get married....you should realize that “Let’s address it...Ciara” is about as ignorant as a topic can get . Additionally, most of you with these negative child-like comments would wilt like the lil’ beyotch you are if asked to talk down on his wife while in his presence. Good thing your keyboard keeps you anonymous. Whew!

You get zero respect in my book. Just like the respect, or lack thereof, you’re showing Russ.

Foh.....

Bingo! Oh wait a minute I started this..damn I'm a terrible human.

I’m not saying anyone is terrible but, jeez man. It’s speculative and a bit disrespectful. I’m guilty as well though. As this seems to be the best Seahawks board around (at least from my perspective), I imagine some of the players might actually frequent this site. I guess that I hope they know that there are those of us out there that appreciate them. Especially Russ and what he does for Seattle.

Talking about our franchise QB (trade for Darnold!!! Yay) is one thing but, his wife too? What the heck...it is the internet though. We all should take it with a grain of salt I suppose....

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
People have been taking personal shots, for no reason, at Russ for his entire career. None of this should surprise anyone.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Personally I think it's fair that a person in the public eye like Ciara can be discussed. Her actions / motives may affect the Seahawks star QB.

Lets keep it civil and relevant though.

John63

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3csrty9t said:
Personally I think it's fair that a person in the public eye like Ciara can be discussed. Her actions / motives may affect the Seahawks star QB.

I think it can be discussed but making stuff up, saying disrespectful things about her or anyone wife is over the line.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well there have been whole threads about Kurt Warners Wife, need to ask SCH if she / he is really female though, and how she steered everything for him. Or about Gisele and Tom, or about Aaron and his Trophy Girl friends. The threads about Golden Tatering Russells Ex were allowed.

So Get off the Pulpit, these women are not the Virgin Mary, Ciara without Make up is pretty average and she isn't that great of a singer either.

Would still let her eat crackers in bed though.

John63

Reaction score
chris98251":1gyhz6jr said:
Well there have been whole threads about Kurt Warners Wife, need to ask SCH if she / he is really female though, and how she steered everything for him. Or about Gisele and Tom, or about Aaron and his Trophy Girl friends. The threads about Golden Tatering Russells Ex were allowed.

So Get off the Pulpit, these women are not the Virgin Mary, Ciara without Make up is pretty average and she isn't that great of a singer either.

Would still let her eat crackers in bed though.

one I was not around for that, or I would have said something and 2. noone is saying they are the Virgin Mary or anything but there should still be some respect.

And FYI let me mind you that someone on this board made a snide comment about someone on this board's wife. If you cant see how that and some of this other stuff is over the line, than that is your problem and 1920s is calling you.

toffee

Reaction score
John63":ydttzux3 said:
UK_Seahawk":ydttzux3 said:

I think it can be discussed but making stuff up, saying disrespectful things about her or anyone wife is over the line.
So you accuse folks making stuffs up? Sounded like you have monopoly on all Ciara knowledge, anything not in your vast database must be made up :)

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

John63

Reaction score
[youtube][/youtube]
toffee":1vox9y27 said:
John63":1vox9y27 said:
UK_Seahawk":1vox9y27 said:

So you accuse folks making stuffs up? Sounded like you have monopoly on all Ciara knowledge, anything not in your vast database must be made up :)

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

So that's what you take form all that, not that someone on here made questionable remarks about another poster's wife but that people are making stuff up. Wow.

Elemas

Reaction score
Ciara and Russ look happy as hell to me. But, ya’ll can keep hating.

Not a pulpit...just not into attacking wives for sake of slamming the best thing this team has going for it.

But, folks can do/say what they want. So can I.

Status
Not open for further replies.