LJ Collier signing with the Arizona Cardinals

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Collier was a pick the team made for need with their fingers crossed in hope. He simply never played remotely close to his drafted position. Him leaving is addition by subtraction and I hope for his sake he stays in AZ b/c the Hawks will abuse him when we play the redbirds.

Last edited:

bileever

Reaction score
I have serious doubts about whether he can make the Cardinals' roster. We had one of the worst defensive lines in the NFL last year, and he couldn't make it onto the field.

James in PA

Reaction score
I have serious doubts about whether he can make the Cardinals' roster. We had one of the worst defensive lines in the NFL last year, and he couldn't make it onto the field.
No, no, no! According to to his agent, he's now going to a place where the coaching staff will know how to use him. Get ready for All-Pro Collier! 🤣

bileever

Reaction score
Collier didn't play much, but when he did, how was his run defense?
I couldn't find him on PFF, but I did see this comment on the Cardinals' forum:

Looking at his 32.4 PFF grade, making him #125 out of #127 DI that played meaningful snaps last year. So basically we signed the worst defensive lineman and the worst offensive lineman in football last year. So this guy was Seattle’s number one draft choice that couldn’t stay healthy. He’s here on a vet minimum prove it deal so no harm no foul in that. He has some potential if he can stay healthy. If he can’t we let him go.

Collier is getting roasted on their site:

Welcome to Arizona, I guess.

toffee

Reaction score
I couldn't find him on PFF, but I did see this comment on the Cardinals' forum:

Looking at his 32.4 PFF grade, making him #125 out of #127 DI that played meaningful snaps last year. So basically we signed the worst defensive lineman and the worst offensive lineman in football last year. So this guy was Seattle’s number one draft choice that couldn’t stay healthy. He’s here on a vet minimum prove it deal so no harm no foul in that. He has some potential if he can stay healthy. If he can’t we let him go.

Collier is getting roasted on their site:

Welcome to Arizona, I guess.
You got a good point, I should have used PFF to check on his run defense which is the worst part of his game. 1679517976447