Lock to Start

renofox

Reaction score
I’ve been wanting to see what Pock can do but this is a terrible spot for him, wish Geno was going
No 1st team reps going against the hottest team in the NFL.

Sucks to be him.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I’ve been wanting to see what Pock can do but this is a terrible spot for him, wish Geno was going
Yep. This is why I always say these changes need to happen in the offseason. Fans are fickle and emotional, and now Lock's big first impression in real action is going to be against a buzzsaw who just carved through Philadelphia like a cake. Not fair to him, and sucks to lose our starter after he just had a top notch performance against Dallas.

I hope they go in here with the conviction to run it 35 times, even if it isn't working, and hope they can pop some explosives off elsewhere.

Really, really sucks we can't build off of some of that offensive momentum we found last week.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Enjoy the ride. He will throw a pick, because he’s a gunslinger but time to lay it all out there and stop playing patty cake.

Take the game to the 49ers. If you think running is the way to beat the 49ers, go ask the mighty toush push Eagles.

Go punch San Francisco in the throat. Move Lock around, and push the ball downfield. They have players, so does this offense. Time to step up and get them involved. Go get the “W”.

GemCity

Reaction score
Yah…I’m taxed out when it comes to the excuses.

If Lock can ball, go out and fking show it.

Regardless of the opponent, regardless of how many first team reps he got…

These guys are professionals. Ball or gtfoff the field.

TraderGary

Reaction score
He may not be the future, and he very well may not even be a bridge QB. But neither is Smith. I'm anxious to see what Lock can do. It's too bad it's against the best defense in the league though, and I'm sure the gameplan will be pretty vanilla.

Latest posts