Lockett Out Sunday?

sutz

Reaction score
We're all assuming Lockett is vaxxed, right? I think I may have heard Pete say once that everybody was, but I can't swear to it.

Rat

Reaction score
Considering what most teams have been going through with this kind of thing, us missing our second-best receiver isn't a huge deal.

chris98251

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":28rhntqe said:
In 2021, Lockett has been the top offensive weapon on this team.

Well he did have a Break out game last week and went over a 1000 yards for the Season, no Ramsey possibly either so the League has to find a way to make it favorable for ratings right?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. I've never been in to the conspiracy crap, but this seems really convenient for the precious Media Worshipped LA Rams. All the sudden GODdell might change the rules?

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Rat":3u952w4d said:
...... with this kind of thing, us missing our second-best receiver isn't a huge deal.

Yup. But that Largent guy retired a really long time ago. :lol:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
sutz":1f84rrzy said:
We're all assuming Lockett is vaxxed, right? I think I may have heard Pete say once that everybody was, but I can't swear to it.

Lockett is vaxxed. Still needs the two negative tests with no symptoms 24 hrs apart.

So we'll know tomorrow when the 1st test comes back.

RiverDog

Reaction score
The sudden outbreak is reflective of what's going on nation wide. Also, as it applies to the Rams, both the NBA Lakers and the NCAA UCLA Bruins football team got hit hard, too:

The coronavirus is making its way through multiple Los Angeles sports teams including the Rams, the Lakers and UCLA's basketball team.

An outbreak force the cancellation of the UCLA men's basketball game while the Rams were forced to place three more players on the reserve/COVID-19 list. The news comes a day after the Lakers canceled their scheduled practice Tuesday and had players take COVID-19 tests. The move came after third-year guard Talen Horton-Tucker tested positive for COVID-19, ESPN reported.

UCLA on Wednesday issued a statement at 7:01 p.m. that its "men's basketball home game against Alabama State on Dec. 15, will not be played as scheduled due to COVID-19 protocols." The game had been set to start at 8:05 p.m.

https://news.yahoo.com/rams-lakers-brui ... 45050.html

scutterhawk

Reaction score
nwHawk":239i4817 said:
I should have added that I personally know several people that tested positive for The Rona but had zero symptoms. Hence, had to be told they were sick.

NO, it's NOT telling them that they're "Sick", it's telling them that they are >Infected<, and can possibly spread the virus onto others.
You may not feel the symptoms, but you can still pass the virus onto other folks, who could possibly go down for the count, or could wind up being long haulers, that might be messed up for the rest of their lives.
The guy that infected my brother wasn't showing/feeling any signs whatsoever, my brother (a fellow Seahawks Fan died ONE DAY before his Birthday.
I can take all the precautions, cross all my T's & dot all my I's, but we all know that there are THOUSANDS of don't-give-a-s#itters out there who will disregard the protocols, refuse to wear mask, or take ANY OTHER precautions...They are the 'Drunk Drivers' who care about NOBODY BUT THEMSELVES.

VA49er

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3shpy6qb said:
Interesting how the Rams players seem to have their announcements early enough to be able to play on Sunday. Hmmmmm

Most teams test on Monday which is how Cleveland became aware of so many players testing positive.

Regardless of what your tin foil hat conspiracy theories tell you, I don't think the NFL has it in for the Hawks.

VA49er

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":x8us47br said:
Yep. I've never been in to the conspiracy crap, but this seems really convenient for the precious Media Worshipped LA Rams. All the sudden GODdell might change the rules?

Again lose the foil hat dude. It's a huge break out in the NFL. Like some Airlines, hospitals, etc. they are adapting their covid rules. If you're asymptomatic and have to be told you're sick you should be able to play. No pun intended but goal post keep moving. Over 90% of NFL players, coaches, staff are vaccinated, we all know vaccinated people can carry a viral load but if everyone else is vaxed it shouldn't be a concern.

Let them play, otherwise why make them get vaxed.

Lockette looks pretty healthy to me.

VA49er

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2sxfze2u said:
nwHawk":2sxfze2u said:
I should have added that I personally know several people that tested positive for The Rona but had zero symptoms. Hence, had to be told they were sick.

NO, it's NOT telling them that they're "Sick", it's telling them that they are >Infected<, and can possibly spread the virus onto others.
You may not feel the symptoms, but you can still pass the virus onto other folks, who could possibly go down for the count, or could wind up being long haulers, that might be messed up for the rest of their lives.
The guy that infected my brother wasn't showing/feeling any signs whatsoever, my brother (a fellow Seahawks Fan died ONE DAY before his Birthday.
I can take all the precautions, cross all my T's & dot all my I's, but we all know that there are THOUSANDS of don't-give-a-s#itters out there who will disregard the protocols, refuse to wear mask, or take ANY OTHER precautions...They are the 'Drunk Drivers' who care about NOBODY BUT THEMSELVES.

And there's thousands of you that just keep following those that say they following the science but when they're proven wrong they just change the science.

If this thing is such a big deal then why is there still a season? Why are unvaxed players tested daily but vaxed only once a week? So basically a vaxed person can run around spreading it for a week, science right?

It's time to either just let them play or shut it down completely. This half ass b.s. is what makes it hard to take the whole "pandemic" seriously.

getnasty

Reaction score
So if your vaccinated and have no symptoms you can't spread it? but if your unvaccinated with no symptoms you can? Serious question here is that legit?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":13ylrw07 said:
Yep, then it's not just me. Very fishy to say the least.

Pete said all but one was. Everett was out for the full 10 days, and that was early in the fall.

I recall Tyler Lockett saying he was vaccinated in August, but that he wasn't pressuring anyone.

What's happening is typical of what would be expected. Pfizer was said to be only 50 percent effective in getting it against Delta six months out. J&J was at a miserable 13 percent. They do still protect highly against hospitalizations, even J&J, even still. An mRNA booster might stave this off some, but only one third of vaccinated have gotten it.

The NFL is making all Tier 1 and 2 get a booster by 12/27. Players are Tier 1, but with the confusion the enthusiasm might not be what it was among players. As it is, the protocols for team hotels, eating together, hanging out have reverted to 2020 standards.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Some people think this is some sort of conspiracy? Really??

You know that seven teams are in these intensive protocols right? And that we had five players test positive BEFORE the most important game of our season, including Ramsey??

VA49er

Reaction score
getnasty":2y22bfp1 said:
So if your vaccinated and have no symptoms you can't spread it? but if your unvaccinated with no symptoms you can? Serious question here is that legit?

Vaxed, unvaxed carry same viral load and spread it equally. The problem is as far as NFL goes unvaxed are tested daily, vaxed test once a week.

sutz

Reaction score
VA49er":2kj2bil7 said:
getnasty":2kj2bil7 said:

Vaxed, unvaxed carry same viral load and spread it equally. The problem is as far as NFL goes unvaxed are tested daily, vaxed test once a week.
Per the Times today, Seahawks have been testing twice a week. All of them.

VA49er

Reaction score
sutz":2t7oc5q4 said:
VA49er":2t7oc5q4 said:
getnasty":2t7oc5q4 said:

Per the Times today, Seahawks have been testing twice a week. All of them.

That would explain why Hawks only had 3 so far th I s season in covid protocol.

Soulfish seems to think it some sort of conspiracy.

Latest posts