Who we all rooting against on this bleak low hope Sunday?

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I'm bummed about the Seahawks, but love NFL football enough to want to watch, even though we've no game today, and we have shown we likely suck against any real competition. The upcoming Cowboys game holds what little hope I've left, and that ain't much...

Trouble is the few teams I favor besides us, are either the Lions, who already lost, or maybe the Vikes, who play the lame ass bears.

I guess I am rooting for Az, cuz we don't need the Rams stealing our second place and the wildcard, though current trends suggest they just might.

Other than that I guess I wanna see Cincinnati beat the Stealers. I always hate the Stealers, since XL.

Just not that much on the schedule looks exciting to me this week

I guess I might watch Texans/Jags, hopefully that will be a decent game. Rooting for the Texans cuz of Stroud, but with no real love for that team. I do like their red unis, but their regular ones are just boring.

I guess I'd like to see Denver beat Cleveland. I ******* HATE Payton, but it's cool to see Denver resurrect their season from certain doom, for Wilson's sake. He's playing his game again, and I think will go down as a good, but just short of elite QB.

Sucks though cuz this week, even the teams I'm rooting for, well it's with no real passion. I don't care much at all about any of it. I just hope some is entertaining to watch. Days like this I am more rooting for individual players, than for whole teams.

Mizak

Reaction score
The teams to root against are Packers, who are 5-6 and Bucs, Falcons, and Rams, who are 4-6. If all three win their games, they are 5-6 and like the Packers, are 1 game behind Seattle for the 6 and 7th playoff spots.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Same as always. Rooting for AFC teams playing nfc teams. In nfc matchups it is sometimes beneficial to root for the favs vs lower ranked teams in order to prop up our own deficient record. I make exceptions for Niners and Rams. I always root for them to lose.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I'm bummed about the Seahawks, but love NFL football enough to want to watch, even though we've no game today, and we have shown we likely suck against any real competition. The upcoming Cowboys game holds what little hope I've left, and that ain't much...

Trouble is the few teams I favor besides us, are either the Lions, who already lost, or maybe the Vikes, who play the lame ass bears.

I guess I am rooting for Az, cuz we don't need the Rams stealing our second place and the wildcard, though current trends suggest they just might.

Other than that I guess I wanna see Cincinnati beat the Stealers. I always hate the Stealers, since XL.

Just not that much on the schedule looks exciting to me this week

I guess I might watch Texans/Jags, hopefully that will be a decent game. Rooting for the Texans cuz of Stroud, but with no real love for that team. I do like their red unis, but their regular ones are just boring.

I guess I'd like to see Denver beat Cleveland. I ******* HATE Payton, but it's cool to see Denver resurrect their season from certain doom, for Wilson's sake. He's playing his game again, and I think will go down as a good, but just short of elite QB.

Sucks though cuz this week, even the teams I'm rooting for, well it's with no real passion. I don't care much at all about any of it. I just hope some is entertaining to watch. Days like this I am more rooting for individual players, than for whole teams.
I am watching Jags/Texans. It will be a real battle with a lot at stake.

I always root against Packers and Cowboys as a matter of principle.