Love this draft -needs /competition

jlwaters1

Reaction score
After the dust settled and the draft is in the books, my only reaction can be extremely positive. for a few reasons.
Firstly, it seemed pretty obvious that wr and ol was our two biggest needs, so we addressed both with our 1st 2 picks.
2nd - it seems pretty obvious based on the builds of some of these guys the they are IN the mold of recently departed players or guys on the roster. Ie.Pierre Lewis is a Malcolm Smith clone with more bulk, seeing as how he'll be unlikely to resign this guy could be his replacement.
Similarly Norwood is a slightly taller jermaine kearse, he also will be difficult to resign.
Love the 2nd round tackle pick, a Breno replacement to compete with bowie.
Pinkins a browner clone with more speed but also could be an effective bam bam kam backup,. if things.
We basically addressed every level with a draft pick and 2 picks with the "trouble spots "
Finally when looking at the hole of those 2 spots I love the diversity between Richardson and Norwood. one a speedster the other a "possession "guy , both I think will contribute in a big way. same with the 2 tackles.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Looking back at what our FO did during the draft really proves how smart they are.

Love the draft

sutz

Reaction score
Like I said in the other thread, I agree with you. We turned 6 picks into 9 players, providing depth and developmental players across the board, bolstering most position groups.

They seem to have a laser focus on what talents they need for the team, and an ability to identify guys who provide it.

Latest posts