Mariners 2018/19 offseason thread...

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Uncle Si":39th0fd8 said:
Id agree with this except alot of the up and comers arent traveling due to injury or they arent quite ready.

Ichiro isnt stealing anything from the future.. yet. Lets hope the club makes this ceremonial appointment just that and leaves it in japan
Most folks are saying that Ichiro will be taken off the 40 man roster after the Japan trip. For one thing, they're hoping Mallex will be ready by then. I'm hoping they find room for Braden Bishop. That kid is exciting.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
sutz":1l9n3v6s said:
Uncle Si":1l9n3v6s said:
Id agree with this except alot of the up and comers arent traveling due to injury or they arent quite ready.

Ichiro isnt stealing anything from the future.. yet. Lets hope the club makes this ceremonial appointment just that and leaves it in japan
Most folks are saying that Ichiro will be taken off the 40 man roster after the Japan trip. For one thing, they're hoping Mallex will be ready by then. I'm hoping they find room for Braden Bishop. That kid is exciting.
They better. He has no reason being on the team. Call me bitter, but it's ridiculous. I'm sorry, but what does this team gain by having him participate in Spring Training over a youngster hoping for a chance? Ichiro and his 1-35 in ST has no business here.

This team does have some very exciting OF prospects. Bishop, Lewis (please please show us something and stay healthy), Fraley, Rodriguez, Keleni, etc. So much potential. Bishop looks like a stud, and he hasn't even played above AA. For the love, I hope this isn't another tease like Taylor Motter.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
In 8 games, starting pitchers are 7-0 with one ND. And YK left that game with the lead in the 6th.

:shock:

Chapow

Reaction score
Helluva start for a team most were expecting to be pretty bad. I'm sure they'll come back down to earth but it's been really fun watching this team so far. Lineup has been on fire, starting rotation looks good, bullpen looks shaky. Should be quite entertaining at the least.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, this has been a blast. The joke around the office is telling people "I can't believe my 7-1 prediction to start the year is so on point." :lol:

I hope to continue to be very wrong, this team is fun to watch. Bullpen is pretty scary though.

Latest posts