Mariners have put teams on notice

ivotuk

Reaction score
Astros Pitcher Lance McCullers: "Today was really the first time I thought about it," said Lance McCullers Jr., the Astros' Game 4 starter and one of just five players left from the 2017 team. "I saw a lot of people making a big deal about an undefeated postseason. It really hadn't hit me.

I mean, baseball is so hard. These teams are so good.

Like, Seattle, I said it the other day: I don't think anyone else could beat Seattle. They were playing unbelievable.

And from George Kirby:

“We’re just as good as that team,” Kirby said after shutting out the Astros over seven frames in the 18-inning marathon that was the finale of the ALDS. “Just some things didn’t go our way. … We’re there. You saw how we played this year. Just fell a little short. … We’re not scared of anybody.”

Love me some George Kirby (y)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Mariners are legit contenders this season. Regardless what the Debbie's say. And NO, I am NOT satisfied with what the front office DIDN'T DO.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Mariners are legit contenders this season. Regardless what the Debbie's say. And NO, I am NOT satisfied with what the front office DIDN'T DO.
Contenders for World series or contenders to make the playoffs?

They had been contenders to make the playoffs for the past 4 years, but still can't get over the hump to be in the AL Finals.

I'm ready to dish out money on Mariners winning AL West division with +277 or Angels winning the AL west with +701