Marshawn Lynch E:60 Tonight

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":nzb8htba said:
Nearpost":nzb8htba said:
FlyingGreg":nzb8htba said:
Why would he be traveling?

Straight down to compton my guess. He is very involved in his kid brothers life, and his old neighbourhood.

Just seems weird on a short week.

Judging by last night, he may not be in the gameplan

Nearpost

Reaction score
JSeahawks":30x1rpps said:
Nearpost":30x1rpps said:
FlyingGreg":30x1rpps said:
Why would he be traveling?

Straight down to compton my guess. He is very involved in his kid brothers life, and his old neighbourhood.

He's not from Compton. He's from Oakland.

Oops, thanks for correction.

nsport

Reaction score
Here's the other linked video from earlier in this thread - just watched it this morning. Softy has it featured on his page today as well.

[youtube]d3cWjT9lpZc[/youtube]

McGruff

Reaction score
Good, but not as moving as the Sherman video.

Marshawn is nothing if not totally and utterly Marshawn. There is no faking with him.

One concern however is the valid observation that if people fail him, "@&$( them" .. . Has Bevell failed Marshawn irreparably.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Pretty incredible stuff. I wonder if people who think he's a thug can believe it after they listen to how well-spoken and thoughtful he is in this interview.

McGruff

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":12liod8z said:
Pretty incredible stuff. I wonder if people who think he's a thug can believe it after they listen to how well-spoken and thoughtful he is in this interview.

Interesting. I came away from that interview thinking Marshawn is a thug by nature/nurture but is also a man desperately fighting against that inner man. He's a man who is learning to pause before answering, because his first answer is anger and resentment, and he's trying to restrain the beast.

Marshawn to me is stil a man in transition. Which is cool, because to one extent or another we are all in the same boat . . . He's just got a bigger hill to climb than most of those who judge him.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
I watched it last night, and Laughed at the Part when he first got to Buffalo, he was like "Man it was cold, I don't know nothin about no Snow"

Great Piece, all around.

TLD0550

Reaction score
Nice even though I couldn't fully focus on the interview while those damn smoke detectors were going off every 90 seconds. Beast Change the Batteries!

NYCoug

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for posting that, nsport. The E:60's and the 30 for 30's are about the only thing ESPN still has going for them. Ever since Disney bought them, their product has been watered down like just about everything else. This was a good one though.

I'm with bfs in that we literally need to start building a statue for this man outside of the CLink NOW! It's my life's mission to chill with Marshawn and film a documentary about his life called "Finding Beast Mode." Seriously though, one of my favorite all-time players and I'm just proud of the fact that we get to watch him all the time. This really got me hopping that he has a banner day on Sunday against Tampa Bay, and that he actually gets featured in the game plan.

Come on guys. We need to get workin on that statue. Sounders fans do all kinds of crazy stuff like this. We need to step it up a bit in that area haha

Latest posts