Massive Civid outbreak with Rams players

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
balakoth":116ixd3t said:
HawkNuts":116ixd3t said:
WmHBonney":116ixd3t said:
Won't be long before the NFL does away with all of this stupid crap and COVID is treated like the flu it is. It is here to stay. It is part of planet earth. It mutates. That is what viruses do. The league won't do this crap forever.

What does any of your flat earth theories have to do with the game? You’re an expert. There everywhere these days. Usually see the most experts at the dirtiest dump of a convenience store in town.

5.3 million people dead, that includes my grandfather.

I know several people under 50 who died from Covid.

So we made this political? 500k die a year from influenza and pneumonia in the united states alone for the last decade, over 2.4 million a year + in the world.. more around 3..... Which still averages out to your 5.2 million stat you throw out.. while not justifying the 6 million who die every year from two things just like COVID..

Just like everyone says here.. stats are subjective when you don't use them correctly.

I also have known and so does the world over who die from influenza regardless of age (esp 50 under)... just saying

Lets end this and not sure why you even brought this up here

I didn’t say anything political you just took it that way. I’m mostly spitting facts.

5.3 million is likely a severe undercount.

I’ve never seen flu numbers like you’ve stated here? What’s your source?

Flu deaths in the US are 10,000-50,000 a year.

But yes let’s talk about football.

xray

Reaction score
About the topic...I hope at least 12 or 15 starters for LA can't play and the Hawks not only win , but run up the score like a tilted pin ball machine . Of course , there always a tiny chance , that they make a very public azz kicking of the Hawks .

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
WmHBonney":3tjfp18n said:
HawkNuts":3tjfp18n said:
WmHBonney":3tjfp18n said:
Won't be long before the NFL does away with all of this stupid crap and COVID is treated like the flu it is. It is here to stay. It is part of planet earth. It mutates. That is what viruses do. The league won't do this crap forever.

What does any of your flat earth theories have to do with the game? You’re an expert. There everywhere these days. Usually see the most experts at the dirtiest dump of a convenience store in town.

Flat earth theories? WTF are you talking about? You wait and see. This COVID $h!t isn't going anywhere. It is not temporary. The league will move on. It is already being talked about by the media pundits. The point is, these "protocols" are going to change/disappear.

That went over your head. Not surprising.

Yes the protocols will disappear when the world is vaccinated. But it’s not.

Not sure why you think this is relevant to the topic?

If AD is available for the Rams things likely won’t go well unless we get that run game rolling.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Civid? Now we gotta deal with civid?

When will all this end?

At this rate, the team that wins the SB is the one with the deepest bench.

Thanks Obama!

cymatica

Reaction score
HawkNuts":39hfrqi7 said:
WmHBonney":39hfrqi7 said:
HawkNuts":39hfrqi7 said:
WmHBonney":39hfrqi7 said:

Flat earth theories? WTF are you talking about? You wait and see. This COVID $h!t isn't going anywhere. It is not temporary. The league will move on. It is already being talked about by the media pundits. The point is, these "protocols" are g. Ncuuy have nooing to change/disappear.

If AD is available for the Rams things likely won’t go well unless we get that run game rolling.

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. I'll trust actual experts, such as Dr Peter McCullough, who aren't bought and paid for by companies like Pfizer, who made $33 billion on the vaccines already and didn't have to pay for marketing. Follow the money and educate yourself on why alternate treatments that have shown effectiveness are not being pushed like mass vaccination.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
cymatica":2jgc8su3 said:
HawkNuts":2jgc8su3 said:
WmHBonney":2jgc8su3 said:
HawkNuts":2jgc8su3 said:

Flat earth theories? WTF are you talking about? You wait and see. This COVID $h!t isn't going anywhere. It is not temporary. The league will move on. It is already being talked about by the media pundits. The point is, these "protocols" are g. Ncuuy have nooing to change/disappear.

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. I'll trust actual experts, such as Dr Peter McCullough, who aren't bought and paid for by companies like Pfizer, who made $33 billion on the vaccines already and didn't have to pay for marketing. Follow the money and educate yourself on why alternate treatments that have shown effectiveness are not being pushed like mass vaccination.

What makes him an expert? He was a cardiologist who was fired for spreading Covid misinformation. He’s killed a lot of his followers with his misinformation. I know someone who followed him. He’s dead now.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I thought this was the main football forum? About, you know, *football*? And not what you yahoos have derailed the thread to be about?

JPatera76

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2btxdu4s said:
I thought this was the main football forum? About, you know, *football*? And not what you yahoos have derailed the thread to be about?

Nah seems to be a common thing now. This Place has really turned south and took a dump tbh. Owner doesn’t give a sh!t about the site probably hanging out on a Raiders website. At this point I hop on to primarily post on game day, and to interact with some who have been around here longer. Other than that it’s the same roughly 5 people who post usually the same crap and argue each other over the same same crap.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
James in PA":27av59a6 said:
Sad thing is, I bet they still beat us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After getting thumped by them in round one of last year's playoffs, by a combo of a nobody-backup QB and then a Goff with a busted hand, I can only say you may well be correct.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
cymatica":1dnwwpfi said:
HawkNuts":1dnwwpfi said:
WmHBonney":1dnwwpfi said:
HawkNuts":1dnwwpfi said:

Dr. Peter "Quack Quack" McCullough? The "doc" who got fired by his medical center this year, and was caught lying about his credentials? You mean that expert? He's also about to lose his license to practice medicine. But hey, he's not "bought and paid for" by Big Pharma, right?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And here we go.................... :roll:
As always, someone has to make it political or anti vax, you're all sheep blah blah blah.
Thread moved in 3...2...1....

cymatica

Reaction score
HawkNuts":22u0gvyd said:
cymatica":22u0gvyd said:
HawkNuts":22u0gvyd said:
WmHBonney":22u0gvyd said:

What makes him an expert? He was a cardiologist who was fired for spreading Covid misinformation. He’s killed a lot of his followers with his misinformation. I know someone who followed him. He’s dead now.

His experience, credentials, and numerous publications speak for themselves. The fact that he is risking his career and license because he has the courage to speak truth to power makes him more credible than any doctor who blindly follows "the guidelines" that are set by organizations who have a stake in vaccinating as many as possible. Keep drinking your koolaid

cymatica

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":jk2iacsl said:
And here we go.................... :roll:
As always, someone has to make it political or anti vax, you're all sheep blah blah blah.
Thread moved in 3...2...1....

It was a response to the ignorant claim that the protocols will end when the world is vaxxed. How about you call out that garbage if you have an ounce of objectivity

Crizilla

Reaction score
Rick Carslile NBA coach was vaccinated and got covid same thing with a lot of these NFL players. I don't know anymore, fellas. The fan in me will say this is nice for the seahawks hopefully they take advantage of missing rams players but at the end of the day, Super Mario 64 was the best game ever.

chris98251

Reaction score
Just wish Pmedic would be as short fused in the main forum as he is defending his brethren and locking and altering threads in the Shack and Politics forums.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3vn3uzja said:
Ir's interesting that neither we nor the 49ers have had massive outages. In fact, I believe Everett was the only one we had who made the covid list.

I accord this to the communities around them being very highly vaccinated.

Early on, Pete issued a thinly veiled message to the players and staff that they either get vaccinated, and follow the strict team protocols, or they're gone. Ask Kemah Siverand how that worked out.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
HawkNuts":3pxn7uh0 said:
WmHBonney":3pxn7uh0 said:
HawkNuts":3pxn7uh0 said:
WmHBonney":3pxn7uh0 said:

Flat earth theories? WTF are you talking about? You wait and see. This COVID $h!t isn't going anywhere. It is not temporary. The league will move on. It is already being talked about by the media pundits. The point is, these "protocols" are going to change/disappear.

It didn't go over my head. You made it political. And look.....the protocols have already changed. The protocols changed so that the NFL doesn't have to keep fudging things (moving games) to accommodate asymptomatic players that have been vaccinated.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
WmHBonney":1w3hb7jg said:

The league has decided to quit testing vaccinated asymptomatic players regularly. Plus the ones who have gotten covid in the past 90 days won't be tested either. In addition, vaccinated players will be able to go about eating with each other, socializing etc.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... virtually/

So, it's already happening. And to an extent, it reflects general society.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
HawkNuts":3lw21nho said:
WmHBonney":3lw21nho said:

That's too bad, we're they in great health with no underlying conditions ? My cousin died .. he was obese, had cancer and liver issues ...