Massive Civid outbreak with Rams players

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Ambrose83":hq5nxf32 said:
HawkNuts":hq5nxf32 said:
WmHBonney":hq5nxf32 said:
Won't be long before the NFL does away with all of this stupid crap and COVID is treated like the flu it is. It is here to stay. It is part of planet earth. It mutates. That is what viruses do. The league won't do this crap forever.

What does any of your flat earth theories have to do with the game? You’re an expert. There everywhere these days. Usually see the most experts at the dirtiest dump of a convenience store in town.

5.3 million people dead, that includes my grandfather.

I know several people under 50 who died from Covid.

That's too bad, we're they in great health with no underlying conditions ? My cousin died .. he was obese, had cancer and liver issues ...

Yeah normal people in their late 40’s. Both government workers who were unvaccinated.

My wife has Sarcoidosis so we are a little more cautious. Also an unvaccinated 3 year old.

I understand it will be endemic like the flu at some point. But it is far more volatile than the flu.

I think the NFL is smart to put in strict protocols. It’s not so much the athletes as all of the older coaches and staff. Who each have their own families.

droop828

Reaction score
HawkNuts":3002bwfd said:
Ambrose83":3002bwfd said:
HawkNuts":3002bwfd said:
WmHBonney":3002bwfd said:
Won't be long before the NFL does away with all of this stupid crap and COVID is treated like the flu it is. It is here to stay. It is part of planet earth. It mutates. That is what viruses do. The league won't do this crap forever.

What does any of your flat earth theories have to do with the game? You’re an expert. There everywhere these days. Usually see the most experts at the dirtiest dump of a convenience store in town.

5.3 million people dead, that includes my grandfather.

I know several people under 50 who died from Covid.

That's too bad, we're they in great health with no underlying conditions ? My cousin died .. he was obese, had cancer and liver issues ...

Yeah normal people in their late 40’s. Both government workers who were unvaccinated.

My wife has Sarcoidosis so we are a little more cautious. Also an unvaccinated 3 year old.

I understand it will be endemic like the flu at some point. But it is far more volatile than the flu.

I think the NFL is smart to put in strict protocols. It’s not so much the athletes as all of the older coaches and staff. Who each have their own families.

That’s a tough one. Usually people at that age have some underlying issues. I guess it would be hard to know their exact medical issues.