Meh on day 1

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I kinda expected this, picks that defy expectation. Guys we'll have to wait to see play to know how we did.

My bubble is burst, cuz neither of these guys are guys or positions I wanted. Oh well I hope Pete and John know better than I.

I mean a WR with only one playing season and hurt all last year. Seems a reach, A reach I'd rather have made elsewhere. I have a feeling though, none of us are gonna be ecstatic about our picks this year.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I kinda expected this, picks that defy expectation. Guys we'll have to wait to see play to know how we did.

My bubble is burst, cuz neither of these guys are guys or positions I wanted. Oh well I hope Pete and John know better than I.
Looks like Pete wants to compete in the passing game, with Witherspoon as part of a lockdown tandem and jsn for Gino to throw to to move the ball. I guess they feel like they can get front seven and offensive line in round two and later. We'll see what they do..

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I am a bit underwhelmed by the choices, but they're the ones that get the Big Bucks, not me, so let's just hope that they're right. But, to borrow an oft-used expression of Pete Carroll, I am not terribly "Pumped Up" right now.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we did badly. It's just not the "Wow we got that guy", feeling any of us wanted to have; admit it? Right?

kidhawk

Reaction score
I for one am stoked. Our offense is going to be too 5 if you believe Geno wasn’t a one hit wonder.

We still have some positions of need but we also have around 8 picks left. Give or take a few from trades.