Montana Sea Hawkers?

OP
OP
M

MontanaHawker

Reaction score
Good morning.

I don't know MontanaHawk05 but if they live in Montana and are interested in helping form a Montana Sea Hawkers chapter please contact me at [email protected]

--Roger

Mtgriz2244

Reaction score
Missoula here. I think this would be a very cool idea. As my schedule allows I would definitely be interested.

OP
OP
M

MontanaHawker

Reaction score
Mtgriz2244":2ffb0p08 said:
Missoula here. I think this would be a very cool idea. As my schedule allows I would definitely be interested.

I am also near Missoula. I sent you a PM. Thanks for your interest.

OP
OP
M

MontanaHawker

Reaction score
As you gather under the Big Sky this weekend, possibly with friends to watch the numerous Seahawks playing in the Pro Bowl or enjoying other great Montana winter activities. Remember to share with them about our efforts to establish a Montana Sea Hawkers chapter and have them drop an e-mail to [email protected] so we can at everyone to the growing list of interested people.

Take care and GO SEAHAWKS!!

OP
OP
M

MontanaHawker

Reaction score
gulliver":2nhfqjax said:
How about the guys who do the Seahawkers Podcast? Adam & Brandan. They're based in MT.

:th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: Talking with them both. Great guys and great show!

OP
OP
M

MontanaHawker

Reaction score
Thanks to Brandan and Adam for giving a shout out to our efforts to organize a Montana Sea Hawkers chapter. Looking forward to see you guys soon.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/4353812

If you're a Seahawks fan in Montana and in the Missoula area on Feb. 20th stop by the Stone of Accord on N. Reserve at Noon. If you can't make that meeting and are still interested drop us a note at:

[email protected]

Hope to see you soon.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

OP
OP
M

MontanaHawker

Reaction score
If you are a Seahawks Fan and live in Montana and you are on Facebook send a request to join this group and I’ll get you added to this Facebook group for Seattle Seahawks 12s in Big Sky country.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1063760323669184/

We’ll be having a discussion soon as to the possibility of establishing an official Montana Sea Hawkers chapter.
Drop us a note if you want to stay in the loop.

Go Seahawks!!

--Roger